This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 2

1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well you went into a different direction and it does sound good but also lacked your strengths. It does sound so good listening to your ranges and what you can do which is what this is about but I didn’t think this material was right as the high notes didn’t sound as good and what you need to do is focus on what makes your performances stand out.
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You also did so good performing.  Your song choice was so good.  Keep up the good work and you could make it to the end.
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Adele - "Hello"

1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay I have a few things to say about this performance, I think this was very middle of the pack in my honest opinion. Like there was nothing exciting about the performance but there was nothing that I disliked either it’s just very meh for me. I think there were some problems with pitches though because when you got to those higher notes in the chorus it sounded a little pitchy and it didn’t resonate well with me. I also think you weren’t really putting much emotion in your voice, or you were giving us something other than emotion because I could see in your body there was some sass going on and all that but I want to hear the sass in your voice as well, not just see it in your movements, take La’Porsha for example when it comes to showing sass in your voice. This was just a very safe and meh performance in my opinion and it wasn’t really the worst but it wasn’t the best.
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Now that's what a call a Performance! What a beautiful song with an amazing performance and the way you sing it is just incredible. Lovely breath control and great tone and timing!
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is one of her most iconic song and what can I say to it as it was OUTSTANDING!!!!! The way you produce those high notes sends shivers down my spine and it was so powerful and brilliant in all aspects and once again you set the bar and it is high this season but this was just so great and gets me so emotional watching it *standing ovation*
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I also loved your performance.  You did such an amazing job singing.  I really liked your performance
1688 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Ready for Ali's comment to be "this song was a little slow for me, but your voice sounded so good, overall good job"
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Kelly Clarkson - "Piece By Piece"

1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

THIS IS THE KELLY I WAS WANTING, oh my god like last week I was not a big fan of your performance but last week but it’s a lot better week let me tell you. You do really good when you actually try to give it all in your performances. That ending was such a beautiful moment where I could actually see the emotion in your face and your voice just having such a softness to it when you really get into a song. One thing I would like to see however is you changing the song up a bit since the third time you got onto the chorus I got really bored since you were singing the same way like the other two times and I just like to see artists take a song they made their own and try to twist it into something new and I haven’t heard of it. Overall this was a way better performance then your one last time so props to you! I hope you can keep this style of performance up because this is the Kelly I love.
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Now that is what a Veteran is, to show it how it's done. the talent this season is unreal and you just add to it and I just love you and your singing is so beautiful, what an amazing song and you sing it so well
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a very emotional ballad and it was touching to me and you conveyed it so well. Now I very much like the direction you went getting to hear emotion in your voice which is so magical and the gradual build up has me all invested and I thought the ending could have took it up a notch but what you did was great singing.
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought your performance was good.  I did like everything about it.  Good job all around.  Keep up the good work.
1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Ali Caldwell - "Without You"

1688 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Before I begin my critique, I want to mention that video didn’t work for me as it was blocked in my country or something like that. I was able to find this performance at Metatube though so I was able to judge it fairly. In my honest opinion this is a much more controlled version of your voice, and I think this is how you perform a wild and crazy song like this because I know how hard songs like this are. I will say at one point when you were trying to hit a high note it sounded you were pushing your voice is too much because it seemed like you were straining your voice some. Overall I would say that this was really well done and what I was asking for however I still want more from you since your sing-off performance really showed me what you’re capable of. Good job so far though Ali!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!