This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 1

1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Avril! What a great first performance from you. It's not the best bit at this stage of the competition it's a really good start, your vocals are very unique and pretty and your style of music normally doesn't appear on Anything Can Happen! It's really nice to be able to listen to you. You came second in The Voice but maybe it could be a win in Anything Can Happen.
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well you got a sweet voice being all nice, but I just find it so weak and I think you can do better. I want to point out that it didn’t grab me like you were retreated back to the shadows and in the chorus it was pitchy but at least you kept it going but you need more work on your vocals especially those high notes and going big did not help it.
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Oh man.  I was bopping my head along to your song.  You hit the high notes so well.  I honestly liked every moment of your performance.  I thought it was so good.  Good job.
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Lana Del Rey - "Million Dollar Man"

1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

First off I want to say that the camera quality is shit but that’s not going to affect my rankings, I’m just glad the mic quality was clear and concise so just be careful with quality of videos just as a warning since it could make or break a performance depending on how good the quality is. I find it quite interesting how you sing so tiredly but it sounds so soothing and so right when it comes to the songs you sing. So I have a few things about this performance though, I think when you get into the higher squeaky part of your voice, it can either get really annoying or sound really right, and I think we witnessed both in this performance as I think energy effects that. At certain points you were low energy and your voice got annoying but as the song went on you were bringing more emotion and more energy and it sounded really good. I think you just need to work on keeping a consistent energy level throughout the whole song and you can really wow me with a performance.
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I will admit, I didn't really enjoy this, I just feel like you could've done a lot better but for a first performance I would say it was alright. I do love the creepiness in your voice and I love your stage presence but overall this was a letdown.
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You have a different vibe when singing and eh I wasn’t really that big of a fan of it. The singing I found was muffled and these notes didn’t help to convey it with it being hard to understand but in some moments I can see the talent coming out and you just need to sing with more power and show what you can do.
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

It was kind of hard to hear your voice in the song.  Seemed like you struggled a little bit while hitting the high notes.  Seemed like it wasn't clear enough.  Your voice did struggle while singing.
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Tasché Burger - "Wrecking Ball"

1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Speaking of contestants who are making songs their own, I really am digging the way you changed this song into like a punk rock song and kinda really made it yours. I think honestly though there was one major problem to this performance and I think it was your connection to the song. Like this song was supposed to have pain and suffering from it, and I think you weren’t showing that emotion and you weren’t connecting to the song like you should have. You were just having fun and just giving your punk rock vibe that you were giving to this song, which is good but I want you to also show the message of the song in your voice because your connection and the song itself didn’t really match. It was a solid performance don’t get me wrong but I just wished you took that extra step to push yourself to really feel the song and show the emotion in your voice. Overall though good job!
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*STANDING OVATION AND FALLS OFF CHAIR* Sorry I just fainted at the talent I just witnessed. I love artists that are that well known get recognition in this competition. Honestly the talent from these newbies are Fucking insane (soz for swearing) I just love you and this as a whole and I want you to know I am fully supporting you!
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I can see that you are trying and that shows with your vocals but from what I saw I think this was out of your element. You for sure have talent in your voice and that is all good but from this performance it didn’t feel like you were confident trying to catch up with the backing singers and not having energy and it was aright but I know you can improve.
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought your performance went well throughout.  I loved your song choice.  I thought it was good to be honest.  You hit all the notes so perfectly.  Great job on everything.
1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Leah McFall - "I Will Survive"

1695 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

*standing ovation* Okay I rarely give standing ovations to artists but honestly this deserves one because you took a classic song, and you turned into something I didn’t even recognize until I heard the lyrics. I was so shocked you were making this song yours I honestly thought this was an original you wrote so really props to you. I think you pushed your voice really well done, I just think you could have done a little more on the softer and groovier parts of the song instead of doing one or two lines of it and then back to showing off your crazy vocals. Overall I am left speechless by how you twisted this song and made it into a new piece of art that I want to listen to again and again really great job Leah keep this up and we might be crowning you the new winner of this season really great job.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!