This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 1

1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This wasn't the worst I definitely enjoyed this and yours vocals are amazing, you remind me of Billy Gilman. I just feel like out of everyone this didn't stand out to me. Your vocals are good bit overall it wasn't as good as most of the other contestants
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Just like that you roared onto the stage and it has stayed far after you are gone being that powerful and impressive. I didn’t think you would come storming out of the gate like this because blimey I was literally blown away by your vocal chops and you brought an insane amount of power and it stands out so much and it was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! *Standing ovation*
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I did feel like your song was a little slow for me.  You did good, but the song choice for you was kind of slow.  Sorry man.  I just didn't like it all that much.
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Sia - "Bird Set Free"

1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay my critique for this performance was I think the pacing you set was way to fucking fast for me. Like I love the original song, and I think if you took your town with some of those longer notes instead of rushing all the notes it will really would resonate better with me instead of it seemed a little rush (and yes I did check the speed on my youtube and it was set on normal). I think you just need to slow things down since this song is such a beautiful song and I want to wallow in the message of the song since I also think the pacing hurt the emotion and connection to the song since your energy was more focused on getting the song done and over with instead of just focusing on delivering the song as it is and just pushing the envelope of the song past it's original deviation. Overall this was a solid performance you just need to slow down.
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

The dancer I will admit is a bit distracting but nothing can ever distract me from your voice. One thing I've noticed when i have been listening to everyone, they all have very different styles and yours is probably the best! Your voice is incredible so imma support that by doing this *Stands and Claps*
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You have such a strong voice, and this was nice and so captivating to watch and really drive it down to make me listen to more. Your vocals are a star of their own in this song and it brought the power and magnitude and at times it did crack but you pulled it back and created a sensation which I wouldn’t want to miss.
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I honestly liked your song.  You did so well singing.  I thought everything was so good about it.  You hit every note so well in the song.
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Fifth Harmony - "Who Are You"

1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay so my nitpick of this performance is that I really want to hear more of those beautiful harmonies because when you sang friday in the second verse was amazing and the ending portion was so amazing I really fell in love with that whole thing, and it wrapped everything nicely together that really finished off in this performance. You girls were all consistent with your energy levels and all of you connected to the song and I could see you were all having fun with singing together and just bringing this song to life. I honestly think this was a really good performance and even though it took you guys time to really make the song your own you ended strong and ending strong leaves a really good lasting impression on me when I write these critiques so honestly good job Fifth Harmony this was a really good performance.
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I'm really happy that you are getting the spotlight because normally Little Mix gets all the spotlight! This was stunning girls and your harmonies are spot on! Honestly I wish I could sing like you girls cause with voices like that you are all angels *Standing Ovation*
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is very touching and just splendid to listen to and I can’t get enough of everything about it. The vocals of each of you blend so easily and together it is pure magic and this song choice was fantastic showcasing your strengths and shows that you don’t need power to produce something that is so moving and I can’t stop crying about it *standing ovation*
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good job on singing.  Your voices were truly amazing.  I was bopping my head along and clapping along.  Good job on the performance.  You ladies did so good.  Keep up the good work.
1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Avril Lavigne - "Keep Holding On"

1695 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Is it just me or does this performance sound really flat, like I wasn’t as obvious during the verses part of the songs, however during the chorus it just was way off on notes and vocals which really concerns me with your safety in this competition. You got back on the right pitches when the song went in however when you were singing “Nothing you can say, nothing you can do” it was really pitchy screamy. On the flip side I did enjoy you changing that song up a lot since I really enjoy this. My final critique is that the backing vocals wasn’t really impressive and I think it drowned you out. Overall this was an okay performance, just nothing that really amazed me.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!