This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 6

1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You brought the piano back and that magic that you brought last time, and this is a great piece but at the end it did start to really drag. There is no denying that you are a talented singer and I love the first half when you put so much heart and soul into it but the second part sounded a bit desperate in your vocals and got a bit boring so try and keep the momentum throughout it.
1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your performance.  You playing the piano was so good.  I thought you did so good throughout your whole performance.  Good job overall.
1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Beyoncé - "If I Were A Boy/You Oughta Know"

1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I feel like this song is perfect for you and your vocals make the sublime performance seem not there, Your vocals are amazing and you are a true artist that it really good and this was a good comeback song
1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

I am a massive fan of this song, and man you delivered it. This chorus was smashed by your voice. I was happily impressed.
1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Did I just entered one of your concerts because you are delivering an energised and superb performance. Your vocals are really the core of what makes your performances have that unique and special touch and this has those elements with at times you are breathy, and the music overshadows it towards the end with your other song being unnecessary, but it was a fantastic showing of what you can do.
1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your whole performance.  Your voice was so well done.  I truly did like all of it.  You hit all the notes so good.  Good job throughout.  I really liked it all.
1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our top 5 Artists and let's give them all a round of applause!
1715 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Remember that this is the start of the Back to Back Shows and tomorrow we will see the Results of this Show and also see our Semi-Finalists Perform!
1715 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
As from em it is time to say goodnight and in the next 2 nights we will find out who our Finalists will be!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!