This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 6

1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I loved your voice.  It was so wonderful.  Performance was so good.  You did such an excellent job singing.
1737 days 23 hours ago
moviedude
I think it's a fair prediction that the Final 3 will be: Dami Im, Beyonce, and Lady Gaga.
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Lizzo - "Truth Hurts/Good As Hell"

1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Standing OVATION* WOW! JUST WOW! This was Perfect! The motivational message you sent and the motivation you sent to the crowd was so beautiful to watch and see. You really have faced some bullshit (from certain people at the start) But you have really grown into a star and let me tell you this: I'M ROOTING FOR YOU LIZZO!
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

lmao again very funny performance, you are giving what you can in the lattest weeks. Overall nice but i was impressed more in other circumstances.
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I love this energy queen and you are back giving an energetic performance that is memorable but singing wise just wasn’t there. You are a show woman being able to give us something to remember and the energy was crazy good, but your vocals was severely lacking and I wanted to hear what they have to say and not screaming all the time so work on that aspect.
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your singing was so good.  Your dancers were so good dancing.  You hit all points so great.  I thought you did so wonderful throughout the whole song.
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
3) 4th Impact - "Work It Out"

1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

The Only word imma say: SASS *Stands and Claps*
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

You certainly gave us a show. Nice vocals, very upbeat performance, this was very interesting.
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are bringing the sass and energy back with it being pure you and that is what I like about you girls. It is messy sometimes but also it manages to stand out with you 4 are having the time of your lives and I am eloped into it all with that power and with a bit of work you can be stars one day and this was great and shows what you can be capable of.
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought your voices were so wonderful.  You hit the high notes so perfectly.  Your performance was so well done.  Great job ladies.
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Lady Gaga - "Speechless"

1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I can't believe it but every single week you smash everything away and I end up being speechless, If you do not get to that final I will walk out of the show cause you take my breath away week after week and i thank you for that! *Standing Ovation*
1737 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

your voice just is just adorable, and those really tight performance really help ya sounding very good.You seem to really show what you are singing.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!