This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 2

1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I feel like you were very lucky to have survived last live show, I love you to death Lizzo and i wanted to love this but this was so bad, Like the worst performance ever in my history of judging. I really feel like you were out of breath and your vocals were so weak. I feel like you've done your best and now Lizzo I think you need to check out of the hotel.
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

I was a bit harsh with you last week, but this time you tried something new and I really like that. Can't say I was wowed but your performance really caught my attention gurl !
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well this is for sure up your alley and you nail that fast section so well but at the same time your vocals aren’t that strong. I know that this is a far improvement from what you did last time with it being in your element and you brought something new being yourself with that energy but an important thing it lacks is vocal power and the ending didn’t help but it was better than last show.
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought your song was good.  Your song and your voice together were done so good.  I think you can maybe make it past this week and into the next week.  Keep up the work.
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Lady Gaga - "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)"

1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Queen your hair is fabulous. I very much enjoyed this very slowed down story song it was very enjoyable, your expressions showed very much and it was like a story book it was so interesting. I only have 1 question: When will we have Bad Romance?
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

oh your moves your stage, the way you performed this was class.The only issue for me were the screamign part which weren't really needed
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

All hail the new Jazz Queen as you brought life into this contest coming out with a different style and nailing it. I didn’t expect that you can do something like this but you proved me wrong with that voice being majestic all the way through and you brought the sizzler action and that ending was amazing and I will never look at you the same way again *standing ovation*
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought your voice was good.  Song was somewhat good for me.  You did good overall.
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Dami Im - "And I am Telling You I'm Not Going"

1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I wouldn't say this is as good as JHUD herself but honestly, this was cool and i thoroughly enjoyed it, I would love to see some Sound of silence if you make it to next week but overall Dami a great performance.
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Ok this song was a bit complex and i think in some part you struggled a bit, your voice is amazing, but i feel like this song didn't suit you. You have a lot of talent though.
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Okay girl it takes some guts to perform a song like this and you performed it well and I give credit that you can do anything with those vocals. That was a great song to do showing us all what you are able to do in this competition and I am a fan of it with those ranges and even though it felt a tad rushed I can see you bring so much energy and power into every performances like this.
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

That song was so good.  You hit the notes so good.  I was clapping along to your song also.  You did so good overall.  Keep up the good work.
1717 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
08) P!nk - "Stay With Me"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!