This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 2

1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This was really beautiful, you showed very good emotion and i feel like this was out of your comfort zone and you did the performance with so much style and i was just amazed and i think it's a bit early but i don't care i'm giving you a *Standing Ovation*
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

I think you have one of the strongest voice in this contest an di do respect that. You know that i'm not fond of ballads, so yea that didn't rlly strike with me lmao, but like you have a good voice.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Now this is a memorizing performance and you give us something different and got the vocals, but I couldn’t feel that connection. The thing I love about you is the way you power that voice of yours making you stand out but it fell flat here dragging on and not getting those high levels I expect from you and can you give us that performer energy I love to see from you.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I think the song just didn't do too much for me this time around.  I thought it was good.  Your voice was good.  The song maybe just could have been a little better for me.  Sorry.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Beyoncé - "I Care"

1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This seemed very mediocre, I feel like the way you were singing sounded robotic at the beginning and the emotion felt fake, You managed to pick it up but from a previous winner i'm very disappointed.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

You certainly put a lot of energy in this performance, your vocals were on point. But i do feel you were trying a bit hard in this one. But nervetheless it was a nice performance.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are a powerhouse in those vocals that are showcased so well here, and it is a rousing performance. I very much enjoy what your doing especially your voice which is one of the most extraordinary things I heard and you made this very memorable but I thought the song made it seem very chaotic like you couldn’t gel and get into it more to give it your all.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I just wanted to dance so much to your song.  Your voice was so wonderful.  Singing went so well.  I thought it all was put together so well.  Great job.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Monika Marija - "The Truth"

1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

At first i thought you were singing in lithuanian XD. Your vocals are one of the best in the contest no doubts and it so nice getting to see you perform, I actually like this performance and found it very beautiful but i have a feeling some people will think it's boring.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Same for Haley. You have a nice voice, but in here you picked a really flat song that really didn't help ya shining.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I know you have it inside of you that vocal capability, but I just couldn’t see you perform it here. Yes you are giving it your all but it was lacking that energy and just a lot more and I did like the verse but the chorus was just a  let-down with the backing vocalists sadly out shining you and I want to see just you sing and show energy and give us more to what you can do.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

This week your song just wasn't that good for me.  Sorry.  I did like your voice but I just felt the song didn't do too much at all.
1717 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Lizzo - "7 Rings"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!