This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 8 Live Show 5

1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I truly think the song was good overall.  You did good singing and hitting the notes so well.  You are improving each week and hope you can make it very far to the end.  Good job.
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You keep coming back and giving us better and better performances and this was outstanding and just breath-taking. The moment you started to sing I knew I was in for a ride of my life and I wasn’t kidding with this being your proudest moment and your voice is just insane and this song was where you shined and keep hitting those notes *standing ovation*
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
6) Jennifer Hudson - "I'm Here"

1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

God, this hit me. this was beautiful and I can tell that this song definitely means a lot to you. It was so emotional and it was definitely up there as one of the performances I will remember for a while. You did so well Jennifer *Stands and Claps*
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Even though I never heard that song, I thought it was so good.  You did such a good job singing it.  I liked all of it.  You hit the notes so good.  Everything was so good about it.
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Damn the powerhouse is still here and you just brought the house down with this. I was feeling the moment you were singing and boy it was just incredible to witness and your vocals give me shivers and you have nailed it from start to finish and it was at this moment I can see you not only get to the final but be a winner *standing ovation*
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
7) Jessie J - "I Will Always Love You"

1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This is the most iconic of all time and you smashed it. The way you sing is so refreshing and honestly it's probably the best of the best. This song will never get old and your cover will not. I already want to listen to it again. Well done Jessie
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

That song brought tears to my eyes.  I sometimes listen to that song every once in a while, when I am not busy.  I thought the song was good.  Good job singing and hitting the notes so well.
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You keep exceeding our expectations and this does take the biscuit being a really good performance that I enjoyed. The vocals are up there and so is this type of showing that you took every moment to take in and it was really super to get going in the rhythm of the song and I am always going to love your vocals honey with the way you are singing.
1753 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges :)
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our Top 7 Artists and let's give them all a round of applause!
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Now the time has come to find out which 2 Artists will be in the 1st Sing Off Tonight!
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Alisan Porter (moviedude)
Jennifer Hudson (moviedude)
Jessica Sanchez (Rubes)
Jessie J (Jameslu)
Kelly Clarkson (Arris)
Matt Terry (Jameslu)
Tori Kelly (Rubes)

GL as I'll announce who is safe and who is in the sing off.
1753 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
In no particular order, the first artist through to tomorrow's result show is

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!