This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 8 Live Show 5

1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Oh my god you ditched the guitar and I’m not complaining if you can do performances like this which is crazy. Yes I am tuning in and here you show what you can do on your vocals alone and it was just what I needed to hear with it being such a joy and you can do well even without an instrument in your hand even though it stopped for a bit in the middle.
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Kelly Clarkson - "Medicine"

1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Damn, Kelly this is definitely how you jump back from almost being eliminated. I absolutely ADORED this Kelly and I definitely think you may be the performance of the night for this week, you definitely have us power and you gave us Strong vocals *Standing Ovation*
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Oh man.  I absolutely loved your song.  You sung so good.  Notes were hit so well.  Awesome job all around.
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

The groove is real, and you have enlightened us with a tune and a song that have me coming back for more. Now this is more like it with that energy being on point and you have got amazing vocals that got me wanting to buy this record and with more power in your vocals I can see you going all the way with what you are giving us.
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This is a contender for performance of the night! Well Fucking done. You did me proud and everyone else proud tonight. I can tell you putted your heart and soul into it aswell. After last week this was a major improvement. *Standing ovation*
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

This week, I think you did so good.  But the song could have maybe been a little faster overall.  It was kind of slow for me.  I hope you survive and make it to the next show to show what you have.  I know you can improve each time.
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was ever so sweet, and you are a girl who just melts my heart listening to what you give. Now this was very well done with how you brought the whole performance and I very much liked it but it did feel very lackluster with your vocals restrained but you gave us a sweet performance that perfectly fits you.
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Jessica Sanchez - "Sweet Dreams"

1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Is this ballad week? This is probably one with of the best covers if this song I've heard in a long time cause you sound and your voice is so flawless and definitely one to look out for.
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your singing was so good overall.  I also enjoyed the song.  You sang it so good.  I thought it was very good throughout the whole song.  Great job.
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You always nail those vocal ranges that are a treat to watch and this was good to watch and very enjoyable. I liked how you gradually got me invested into the song and the overall performance and that is what you as a singer do great even though it was a bit dull but you put your hardest into it and made it just as good as what you usual do.
1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Matt Terry - "Writing's On The Wall"

1753 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This song is literally the only Sam Smith song I Stan so you'll lucky cause if it was any other Sam Smith song then I'd be critiquing your choices. You sing and it makes an impact and it always leaves a mark and not many artists can do that Matt so well done.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!