This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 7 Live Show 6

1781 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

You are keeping at it with your amazing lively performance and this is easily your best performance and it sounds like a winning song, i think i'm starting to root for you Grace cause you are a real underdog and possibly a dark horse who knows *Standing Ovation*
1781 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I absolutely loved your voice and dancing.  You did such a wonderful job.  Keep up the great work.  I would love to see you make the finals.
1781 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was soooooo much better than what you did last show and girl you have improved. I can see the energy and the vocals you nailed perfectly and it really drive me towards you giving the performance of your life and I am shocked at the transformation but it also felt lackluster with nothing standing out with a lack of power vocals.
1781 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our top 5 Artists and let's give them all a round of applause!
1781 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay I don't know whose the bottom 2. All the comments were like pretty good for everyone.
Feel like MaKenzie might be bottom 2 :(.
1781 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Make sure you come back tomorrow night at Thursday 4pm EST/9pm BST as it will be a bumper of a show having the results of Show 6 and straight after will be the Semi Final Performances and you don't want to miss it.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!