This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 7 Live Show 6

1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Adele - "All I Ask"

1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

ALL I ASK IS YOU KEEP SINGING, this was really good and the way you sing with your emotion and power creates amazing dynamics and your pitches were spot on perfect, definitely doing yourself justice Adele that was really good.
1781 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Eeks nervous for MaKenzie :(
1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your song.  You did so good.  Your voice sounded so good.  The vocals were so good.  You hit the high notes so good.
1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

That was a very classy performance that defined who you are as a person and also as a performer. I can see that you are giving a very nice showing that you do very well emotionally but it didn’t grab me not standing out in this show but your voice managed to overcome it and I want to see the fire in the semis.
1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Maelyn Jarmon - "Fields of Gold"

1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This is such an emotional song and this was sung by an amazing artist at my Grandad's funeral and this was phenomenal, i don't even know how you got into the btm3 last week wasn't deserved at all, well done *turns chair*
1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Even though the song was somewhat slow I still loved it overall.  Your voice combined with the singing makes it so good.  I give it a round of applause.
1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

A star is born and from this you are shining from the get-go and has never stopped glowing. It felt magical listening to you sing and here I was transported to a different world with your voice being a joy and I wish you put more into this feeling like an Artist like you could give more power but you did an outstanding job tonight.
1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Haley Reinhart - "Bennie and the Jets"

1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

What a comeback! it wasn't your best performance but you did so good with so much to prove, i think your in this to win it, absolutely loved it well done.
1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice sounded so wonderful.  Great job on the vocals of your song.  I truly loved it.  Keep up the good work, and you could make it to the finals.
1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Girl you are giving fire and passion, and this is my cup of tea. I very much loved your attitude that makes this stand out and when I hear your voice oh my goose bumps is being felt all over my body and this was a solid performance and with a tiny work on your consistency of this I can see you being a finalist.
1781 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you so much for the comments for Maelyn judges! <3
1781 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Grace Davies - "Wolves"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!