This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 7 Live Show 5

1785 days 15 hours ago
moviedude
I honestly was expecting good reviews for Haley's performance
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Oh man.  I loved that song.  Your voice was so well put together.  Great job.  I loved every moment of it.  Keep up the great work.
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

That voice is back and girl you are a force in this competition that always deliver and this is another fab performance. You really are bringing your game with your vocals are so clear and it is hard to believe they are live and this was so great to hear and I would like to see you shake it up at times to see your variety but this is another well done showing.
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
6) Jackie Foster - "Shallow"

1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I felt like it was a good comeback song after last show, this sort of went slowly along i did find myself bored at times and i was ready for a power chorus and i didn't get one, the second one was powerful but at times you were screaming in the mic :( please do a more powerful performance since your able to and this could've been powerful but you didn't get there.
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I felt like your song was not too good at all.  I think you should try harder in order to go far.  Please try a different song that will be good next time.
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I really enjoyed hearing you sing with your vocals but this sadly is a performance I did not like. I know you can do better and this feels like you are restraining yourself from giving it you all especially during the climax which sounds more like you are screaming and I want you to rediscover what makes your vocals so good in your previous performances.
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our 6 Artists and let's give them all a round of applause!
1785 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Ooh Jackie got murdered lol but I expected it tbh.
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time for The Duels and there will be 2 Duels and all of the 2 duel ties will be shown and then we will turn off the lights and the duel tie which doesn't have their light reappear will be in the sing off duel.
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Find out who is in The Duels:

https://us21.chatzy.com/65375780210011
1785 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Whoever is in a duel against Jackie is defs winning.
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Duel #1 Grace Davies vs MaKenzie Thomas
Duel #2 Jackie Foster vs Haley Reinhart

Now we TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!

When they reappear one duel will fight for the sing off!
1785 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Duel #2 Jackie Foster vs Haley Reinhart you will be in the Sing Off Duel :(
1785 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Ready for tragic results ahead.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!