This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 7 Live Show 5

1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Maelyn Jarmon - "Dreamboat"

1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This was mesmerizing, i did think this was your worst performance as i did get a little bored at times and sometimes you did lose it so just keep us interested. Other than that it was a really good performance and you can sing like an angel.
1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice was so wonderful.  You are proving to be a fighter to make it far in this competition.  Keep up the awesome work and you could go really far.
1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

It feels like you are going outside your comfort zone and it paid off with this being smashing and BREATHTAKING!!!!! Those vocals are like magic listening to and I just really loved it all from that whistle note and you dig the song down to the core and you are a star already with this being fantastic and I would gladly pay to watch you perform live *standing ovation*
1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
3) MaKenzie Thomas - "Because You Loved Me"

1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Stands and Claps* You are a real underdog in this competition, you sing amazingly well and i just love all that emotion that you put into your performance and you are a star that will have a very bright career.
1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Same as Maelyn.  You both are proving to be fighters to go really far.  I would like to see you make it all the way to the finals.  Your voice hit the notes so perfect.  Your voice was so wonderful.  Keep up the great work.
1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You gave a strong performance that gradually gives you more power throughout which is just great. I liked your voice towards the end giving me that power which I needed to hear but I had problems before that feeling like it dragged on to get to that point and that could have been done differently but I did like it overall.
1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Haley Reinhart - "Black Hole Sun"

1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Firstly, you look like a queen. Okay so i was really excited to see perform again but it went nowhere. Yes you were seducing me but i wasn't under your spell, to be honest Haley this is a letdown.
1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I honestly thought the song was too slow for me.  It felt like it didn't hit me all that much for it to be good.  Sorry, but I didn't like it all that much.
1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well you took this approach which is good from your standpoint but I don’t consider it impressive. It was mostly boring to hear like you weren’t going anyway which is a shame but I did admire the vocals you brought which were the saving grace and you gave that soul at the end which I wanted throughout so bring more of that next time and that changed my mind about this.
1786 days 5 hours ago
moviedude
Looks like Haley is in the Bottom 3:/
1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Adele - "Set Fire To The Rain"

1786 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Stands and Claps* This is one of your best performances yet, this song is iconic and you sang it with such power and i'm just in love with this. Adele you are not a star, you are a SUPERSTAR.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!