This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 7 Live Show 3

1789 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
6) Grace Davies - "I Can't Make You Love Me"

1789 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I'll be honest, i didn't think this was your best performance and it probably was your worst performance but you did pack in an emotional performance and man you can sing you are amazing well done.
1789 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your voice.  I just felt like the song was too slow for me.
1789 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I must say that you keep on getting better and better and this is a joy to watch from start to finish. You really captured those vocals and hitting those high notes so well like you have been singing since you were born and I was thoroughly impressed from hating your first performance to this like you are a different person and if you shine more you can continue improving.
1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
7) Haley Reinhart - "You and I"

1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I didnt think you would be able to top last week but well done, the vocal package was there and you really packed in a performance, would love to see more.
1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I also liked your song so much.  Very well done.  Everything was good in the song.  Your voice was so well put together.
1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are growling with passion and you have not lost that spark from last show capturing the magic. The power is still impressive to watch and I’m rocking my head along to your performance that you are making a fantastic show of and while it wasn’t as amazing as what you did last show, it is still great to watch and I hope you keep this going.
1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
8) Jackie Foster - "Never Enough"

1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This is such a well know song so everyone knows what they want and i honestly think you sung it better than the singer herself, well done jackie
1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I loved your voice so much.  You did such an excellent job.  I truly loved the song.  Great job.
1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well this was better than last time but not by much being very meh and could have been performed better. I wanted to see your vocals do magic but they got overshadowed and not powerful like you were trying to catch up and what I can hear is that you can sing for sure but go to the right direction to get your full potential.
1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
9) Doja Cat - "Roll With Us"

1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I like your hair but that's it, you were really out of tune and parts sounded autotune, this is probs your best performance and that's not saying much since i still hated it.
1789 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your song.  Your voice was good.  Nothing was wrong with it.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!