This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 7 Live Show 3

1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This is the most iconic song from you and you sung it SUBERPLY. I was stunned by each second and imma do this *stands and claps*
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I felt like your voice struggled on the high notes.  I just felt like the song wasn't too good for you.
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is the Adele I have been waiting for and I AM AMAZED AND YOU HAVE REACHED NEW HEIGHTS! Oh my god oh my god you just delivered it on the night and you send shivers down my spine with a performance like this with your voice is so impressive and it is easily the best performance of the season hands down and from this you are a frontrunner *standing ovation*
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Little Mix - "Touch"

1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

you girls are improving each week and i love it, some bits i did think could be improved but you all are amazing singers and i would love too see you in the final since you could go far tbf.
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your voices.  At some points it sounded like your voices struggled a little.  But it was good overall.
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Girls I am falling more in love with you every day with this being your best performance by a long shot. I get to finally hear you like you are a girl group from the heart and it is like magic hearing you sing together and the vocals are really bloody good and I’m jamming along to this but a minor issue was it ending abrupt preferring a better payoff but from this you are here to win!
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Evvie McKinney - "I'd Rather Go Blind"

1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

this was better than last week and this did have a lot of sass but there was just something missing and idk what. good song but not executed to its best ability.
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Sorry, but I just felt like that song was too slow for me.  You tried in it, but just felt like it wasn't good enough for me.
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Yes, the soul lady is back and meaning business with those vocals that are oozing with enjoyment. I’m glad you survived the sing off and are giving your redemption in this performance rooting back to what made me love you in the first place and you did an amazing job and the ending was pitch perfect and this is one hell of a redemption *standing ovation*
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
5) MaKenzie Thomas - "I Believe in You and Me"

1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

At first i thought this was gonna be boring but i actually got quite gripped and what i like about you MaKenzie is you since from your heart and you use your emotions to put on an a class performance.
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Also wonderful job.  You did such an amazing job with your vocals in the song.  The song and your voice were put so well together.
1789 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I wasn’t sold at the start and I thought it wouldn’t go anyway but then you turned it up and changed my mind. I thought that this was going to be another soft performance like what you done but oh my god you let that voice go and I am so in love with you and it shook me down to the core and where were you hiding this because I want to see more.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!