This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

80's Masked Special Show 1

Topic » 80's Masked Special Show 1

1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I loved that song so much that I wanted to get up and dance to it.  A truly well done song.  Was sung so good.  Great job.
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I can see why you are called Legends and you are serving a masterclass with your performance. Your vocals sound unique and I can tell it must be fun to go out there and you do sometimes struggle with vocals but it was still very good to listen being unique and you put on a classic performance with some tweaks and you’ll be up there.
1850 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
*very nervous for Ebeni & Everly*
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Okay i’m not gonna be rude here but you remind me of Gigi. If i’m honest this was a huge hot mess. At times it was quite nice a sweet and theirs no denying you can sing but this honestly compared to everyone else not that strong and the level of competitiveness is really high.
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I was bopping my head along to the song even though I didn't understand the words.  I did like your voice.  You hit the high notes so perfectly.  Good job.
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I can tell you are Italian straight away even though it might have been obvious, but you did fantastic enough to bless my ears. You managed to get in those high notes with ease like it was nothing and you let it out and I never want to go back after seeing what you can do but some notes were off a bit which you can work out and I can see you doing really well in this.
1850 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Ooooh next is Everly & Ebeni. Very very nervous.
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Everly Johnson - "Listen To Your Heart"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1emx7aIqoNqYEpBx0xBGcRT16WwhgvTPb
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Stands and claps* What a beautiful voice you have, it honestly was something special and i’ve never heard this song before but it was sweet and lovely.
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I was also bopping my head along to the song.  Good job on song choice.  Voice was so perfect.  Liked every moment of it.  Once again good job.
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I am listening to my heart and I am preaching to this performance you put in. Your voice is the show and boy I did feel it here with what you managed to put in but it felt like it was over as quickly as you got started with it being hard to remember but I did enjoy the power which I wanted to capture me.
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Ebeni Jet - "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SLPOjLS4O6c1e0XkKmcQSFNgO2YRjZQD
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*claps* Okay imma be honest, the start of it was quite shaky but then you came in and blew me away, good job.
1850 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Seemed a little too slow for me.  Although I did bop my head to it.  I just felt like it was good, but maybe a little bit better.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!