This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

80's Masked Special Show 1

Topic » 80's Masked Special Show 1

1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a quiet and haunting showing that lacks that extra oomph in the end. I very much enjoy your voice but it didn’t shine that much to be honest and the only thing I liked was when you let go and I wish you did more of that to keep me engaged but you went for the quiet approach which was nice but didn’t make this special.
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Claps* A bit of it was out of tune but you definitely did the song justice, i liked that one of you went in the really high pitch cause i found that very unique well done.
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice I truly liked.  Song brought me to tears just hearing the song.  Your voice was so wonderful for it.
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

What a beautiful and memorizing performance that just kept on getting better throughout. Your voices shine and the power is great which is what I want to hear but I did feel like this song didn’t capture your potential, but it is still well done, and you should be proud with the harmonies are to die for.
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Brittany Hudson - "Every Breath You Take"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ulZ1x0Mu63_QWPCKbQevZiOtziV9ma3n
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Stands and claps* This was and interesting take on this song, it was slow and at first i was like #borefest but then you come in with those powerful and i was in awe from beginning to end it’s gonna be find trying to figure out who you are.
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I feel like it could have been a little faster.  Seemed way to slow for me.  Maybe a little faster song next time.  Sorry.
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is a different spin on the classic and you sure gave us something new that is worth another listen. You got that extra power and the build-up was done well but at times it did feel like a mess like it was 2 different songs so concentrate on one performance and you for sure has some talent of those vocals which I love about this.
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Standing Ovation* I actually have never heard this song before so it was a pleasant surprise, it sound like a christmas song. I’m gonna be honest, Easily one of the best vocals in the competition. Literally Mariah Carey standards which is awesome.
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked the song choice.  Was good.  I truly liked every moment of it.  Good job overall.
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

WOW I am blown away by this and that is what you call a performance of a lifetime. I never seen that much power from a vocalist before and I am shook by what I was hearing and when you handled the emotional stuff you did it beautifully and you have given me goosebumps just hearing that alone and you deserve to have this *standing ovation*
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
1826 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Standing Ovation* Everyone should know who this is. ABBA is easily the best singing group of all time (along with KEiiNO). This isn’t my favourite but the girls’s harmonies are amazing and it was honestly a bunch of fun.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!