This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 6 Live Show 3

1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Your voice has a really nice tone which makes the whole song. i'm starting to really like you and i feel like i judged you too soon so because of that i'll give you this *standing ovation*
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your vocals were once again outstanding that no one can replicate and that was incredible. Yep from watching this your vocals were the star of the show with those crazy ranges and when I had any doubts you brought the house down with those high notes which blows my mind and once again you cease to amaze me *standing ovation*
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Jess Glynne – “Don't Be So Hard On Yourself”

1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* YESSSSS JESS! This is what I am talking about! You have been killing it with your song choices and this was another great one with great vocals and overall a very fun performance that brought a smile to my face!
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I love this song and the message but it is very badly executed live and the music overpowered you at the start i felt. however vocally i found it good but could be better.
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Now this is what I call a party anthem you brought, and I am dancing along to this stellar show. This is the type of performance I have wanted from you and you did not disappoint with how you brought high energy and dam I never expected your vocals to be that strong and I would watch this over and over again without being bored and you deserve this *standing ovation*
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Noah Mac – “Electric Love”

1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT NOAH MAC! This was absolutely flawless, such an incredible tone and wow you just blew me away here.
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This song showed us a different side of you and i loved it, it felt more adventurous and showed you more as an artist, well done.
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You have got me in a good mood with that performance with how you took control of it. Yeah it was very good especially when you do those long notes, but I felt like you lost me at some parts that didn’t feel consistent and it wasn’t that memorable and try and use more of your vocals to your strength to improve.
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Billy Gilman – “This Love”

1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

Billy? Is this a joke? This was very karaoke and not good. The worst performance of the night. I'm very disappointed with this performance to be honest especially when it's double elimination night.
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I liked you went out of your comfort song but this was vocally weak and i felt like the music was louder than you.
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Boy I did not expect a performance like this, and I am gobbling it up completely with how much I love it. You went out of your way to do something different and this was a gamble that has paid off and OMG you killed it with the power and the energy and after watching this I can see you be a contender in this competition *standing ovation*
1839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Boyce Avenue – “A Thousand Years”

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!