This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 6 Live Show 3

1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Yes, we are seeing aN energy performance and this has got me toe tapping along. You sure manage to bring a good mood with this delight of a performance that suits that sweet voice fo yours and even though I can sense the strain in your vocals I thoroughly enjoyed it and now I can see how much you have grown into this country girl.
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Morissette – “Rise Up”

1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* DO I HAVE A NEW SNOWFLAKE???! Morissette your voice captivates me and intrigues me. You are a story teller and you take me with you on your journey and girl YOU RISED UP TONIGHT!
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Standing Ovation* PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT FOR ME. You really showed us your potential and i was enjoying every second of this. It really showed who you were as an artist and that's what i liked. Really enjoyed it Mori.
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is your best performance so far there is no question about it and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! You managed to perfect those vocals to bring the song alive and you kept the power high and you are for sure not backing down giving me goosebumps when you let it all out and that was the performance of the night *standing ovation*
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Melanie Martinez – “She's Got You”

1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* Okay Melanie, this was so weird and quirky and I loved it! Your tone sounded so good and I honestly feel you should go down the country root. You have a really good voice and you showed that off today.
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This is the melanie i want to see, this has much more power and you showed yourself as an artist. i really find your voice unique aswell and i think if we smoothen the rough edges we could be looking at a potential to win, well done
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Last show’s performance was a minor hiccup with how much you gave tonight, and it was impressive to see. I am glad that you are able to show us those vocals and they were oh so beautiful and I would love to hear them over and over again but this performance did drag on in the end but that was a huge improvement from you.
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Kirk Jay – “I Swear”

1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

Well done Kirk! Another very soulful performance from yo and it showed of your voice perfectly. Excellent job! I do worry bout you though that your performances may be seen as forgetful.
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

No offense but you sound like kermit the frog. to me this wasnt your best and i was left wanting a bit more unfortunately. i feel like you could work on a few things with you voice but good luck.
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well at least you were in the moment in delivering something emotional but I’m sadly not budging. You have struggled with your vocals here tonight not being able to convoy the song struggling to keep up with it and sadly it seemed like you picked the wrong song tonight with how it doesn’t work with your vocals and just focus on what songs that can bring the best of your ability.
1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Christina Grimmie – “Anybody’s You”

1839 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

Christina, if I am being completely honest, I found this performance very boring. But you do have a very nice tone but I feel song choice is key and this was disappointing.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!