This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 6 Live Show 2

1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This song has a specific way to sing and you did that perfectly. i was just jamming to this it was just nice performance. it was a bit average but still an improvement.
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

The show must go on and boy you kept it going with that thrilling performance. Yes, I am pumping my hand in the air when hearing this rendition which has power from your vocals and energy and the hiccup was how you rushed at times, but it was like a gush of fresh air and I would die for more of those vocals.
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Chevel Shepherd – “Space Cowboy"

1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* YASSS YASS YASS! What a beautiful performance! What a great song choice, I absolutely adore Kacey Musgraves! So to see you do a song by her and especially this one is perfect. Your voice sounded so pure and vulnerable in this and I am just completely mesmerised Chevel.
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This was such an improvement from your last performance and i absolutely love the rich vocals that you have for a country singer at an age like you. You know how to sing so i'm not gunna tell you how too. Well done.
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I could see so much potential inside of you and it did show here in this performance. Let me say that you improved greatly from the last time I am starting to like those vocals of yours that are shining well but sometimes you do struggle to hit some notes so work on that I would want to see more energy coming from you.
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Candice Glover – “I’m Going Down”

1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* *throws shoes* GIRL YOU CAME FOR THE KILL! This was perfection! Just complete perfection! Honestly came through with the sass and attitude this song requires, well done!
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Stands and claps* WELL DONE MY BABY, each and every week you blow us away an now we are in Kentucky, there's just something about your voice that makes me wanna just sing along. Well done honey.
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You sure have power in those vocals which are good to hear but it did feel lackluster at times. The start was slow to begin with to get going but what you had was your vocals which were great especially at the end with that finish which I really wanted to see throughout the show to have that experience.
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Morissette – “Against All Odds”

1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* WOW! I'm so glad you were chosen as a replacement, honestly you got something special here! Your voice is so clear and listening to it just brings me so much joy! It reminds me a lot of Mariah so great job Morisette!
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

You are my Filipino baby, i really just love your sweet and soft vocals it really made me smile and now i'm happy for the rest of the day. One thing, this was really boring aswell and it will become forgettable because it just felt like the same all the way through.
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Oh my oh my when I first heard that voice, I thought I was listening to a superstar and that’s a great first impression. You were on that high level throughout the performance and I am living for this with how much energy and power and even though you did seem lost at times that was still fantastic to watch.
1842 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Christina Grimmie – “Hold On, We're Going Home”

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!