This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 6 Live Show 2

1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

First off this is better than your last performance and you managed to bring a smile to my face. This was such an emotional showing and you pulled those heart strings to give it something else especially that voice, which was great to hear, and the only slight problem was that you couldn’t reach those high notes.
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Jess Glynne – “Thursday”

1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* Yes Jess! This was such a good performance because of the message and the connection you have to it, honestly lately I've been loving this song and you just brought  such a smile to me & Jess you are beautiful!
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I liked this Jess but it didn't sound right, a few notes were a bit out of tune and some of the notes you cut off too quickly and didn't let it flow out. However Jess i do really love your voice and i can see you doing well just need to polish a few things.
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is much more like it with that different vibe you used to make this performance feel alive. You got the energy and the voice that I wanted to hear come through in this which is a delight but sometimes your vocals weren’t reaching those heights, but you can work on that and I very much enjoyed this.
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Melanie Martinez – “Mrs Potato Head”

1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* Melanie, you are a very quirky artist but I felt I didn't get to hear your voice completely clearly here as the instruments were a bit louder and your voice was softer but from what I heard your tone is just so different and interesting.
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Melanie, i like that this was stripped back but i can't hear you that well, like i can hear the instruments and they are louder than you. Some words i couldn't understand.
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well you are a unique artist let me tell you this and this was something to watch. You sure bring something different to the competition and this was a nice attempt and I did like it but I thought it was also weak since I have seen you do better before but you bring a unique flair and I hope I see some of this next time.
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Noah Mac – “Ordinary World”

1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* WOW! WOW! WOW! This is one of the best performances of the night! Noah you got something special!
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*stands and claps* So happy your are here Noah. This was such a good and mesmerizing performance. It flowed so beautifully and i was just speechless and how you didn't win that duel in your last performance was just strange. and towards the ending with you deep voice was breathtaking! love you and i think the whole audience is also in love. Well done *claps*
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

At the start of the competition I didn’t feel like you stood out, but this has completely changed my mind. I finally get to hear those vocals and I am starting to become a lover with how you dragged me in to give me more and it was a pleasure to be sitting in this presence and I am glad that you are in the live shows after witnessing this.
1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Billy Gilman – “The Show Must Go On"

1842 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* Wow this was a nice side to see from you Billy! Very interesting song choice that paid off well, but I must say everyone really upped their game this week! Like everyone's performance is so good and I fear you may be in danger.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!