This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 5 Live Show 3

1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Fantasia Barrino – “What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life”

1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* You got a very musical voice and listening to it tonight especially it shown and I am so intrigued by it. You got one of the most unique voices but I do fear sometimes it come across weird and boring to an extent but honestly such a solid effort!
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* This was another solid performance from you Fantasia! I definitely feel like last week was better however this was still good and I’m glad that you are being consistent with your vocals and presence when performing!
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

This completely gave me chills, was giving me great vibes and I just enjoyed hearing the tones in your vocals. Really really nice! You're growing on me throughout this competition. Well done.
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is spellbinding like I was transported to a different world with your own interpretation of this song. You just keep elevating these songs like they are nothing and you did a marvellous job even though it didn’t wow me like last show, you gave us something different which I liked, and I can’t wait to see what else you can do.
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Maddie Poppe – “If It Makes You Happy”

1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* Yas upbeat Maddie is back again! I definitely think with you especially; song choice is key. And this was a way better song choice and we could see it with how comfortable you looked singing this song. I really enjoyed this and I like that you bring something new and different to the show and you’re my country queen so keep it up!
1871 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
melindaMrskk
When La’Porsha was in my girls when I was a judge on X factor y’all didn’t like her that much LOL

I didn't like her Ready For Love performance only. The rest were pretty just the rest were better :/.
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* I really liked this performance from you Maddie! It was much better than last week in my opinion. Although it was pitchy at times I still very much enjoyed this showing!
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

I just love you so much! You really define this competition for me. Yes, you are rough around the edges, but you do what you do and you do it well. Good job!
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This fun girl is back giving us a nice rock song that highlights the uniqueness of your voice. I’m glad you survived the sing off and this was very good in the way you perform is not like any other, but I also think that you could have put more emphasis into it sounding weaker than normal and I think that this is not your comeback.
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Koryn Hawthorne – “Make It Rain”

1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* *THROWS SHOES* OKAY WOW THIS MIGHT JUST BE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! Your voice exudes confidence and soul and you sing it like a natural and just listening to the depth in your voice completely intrigues me, you might be one of my favorite contestants so far!
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standing ovation* KSISKSKKSKSKSKMSKSKSKSKKAKAKSKSKKAKAKKSKSLSLALALLWKWKWOJKWIWIWOKWIWKSKKWOWOWOWKKWKWKWO, WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS?!! Koryn this was the PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON OMG! I’m literally blown away and I have no words! You put so much emotion and power into that performance that I was feeling every single word and note that you were singing! What we just witnessed was a star being made. Koryn you are a star! And that was a worthy winners performance honestly! Outstanding job!
1871 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

This for me was so much better than your performance last week. It was really engaging and although it was not perfect, it showed your potential and it let us see who you are. I think if you keep this up we're really going to love you this season!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!