This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 5 Live Show 3

1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT DALTON! Absolutely flawless vocals! You really shined in this performance with a beautiful tone and song that suited your voice so well. Definitely your best performance to date as well! Dalton, you really are showing us your best lately and keep it coming!
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*stands and claps* Dalton each and every week you have brought it and this was certainly no different! This was easily one of the best performances this season and I’m so excited to see what else you are going to show because this was spectacular! Amazing job!
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

A great effort Dalton, you have a real ease to your voice and that's great to see. I do wish you'd step out a little more, make your mark so to speak, but you're doing well.
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Now that is what I call an exceptional performance and you sir have officially blown the competition away. You took my advice and made it more to what you can do, and I can die happy listening to those wonderful vocals that was so beautiful and overall you exceeded my expectations and the connection you had with the song was on point *standing ovation*
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
02) La'Porsha Renae – “No More Drama”

1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* WOW GIRL YOU CAME TO SLAY TONIGHT! I felt the pain and emotion invested in this song and that’s what truly moved me. I honestly feel this such a better performance than your performance last week and you need to stick to singing this route, because this is where your voice excels.
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*stands and claps* WOW! WOW! WOW! That was really amazing La’Porsha! You have me so much passion and grit in that performance and I loved every second of it! Your best performance to date and this was what I wanted to see from you!
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

Your passion is truly something else. That's what blows me away. You completely drew me in and by the end had my emotions in the palm of your hand. Well done.
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You brought the energy and that was a defining moment for you, and I believe that you can drive it through. That sassy voice is just what I ordered, and it was honestly coming through getting more intense as the song processes and you did well, but it did feel a bit lackluster at parts with how you could make it fiercer but I’m being picky that’s all so well done.
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Jenn – “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”

http://drive.google.com/open?id=1caZk0wL-uXqeNubGZ5oIRHcgf4QGa76z
1871 days 2 hours ago
melindaMrskk
When La’Porsha was in my girls when I was a judge on X factor y’all didn’t like her that much LOL
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and dances along* Yesssss Jenn *wink wink* come through! This was such a fun performance with equally strong vocals although at times I did feel like you were running out of breath and sounded out of pitch but as a whole it was just such a good performance that had me grooving along!
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* I am in love with your voice Jenn! This performance completely sold me on who you are because I know that voice whenever I hear it! You have so much power and it showed in this performance! Good job!
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

This was good, it's frustrating not being able to see you perform, but the vocal ability is good. I thing it could be better and as at this stage that's the only thing I can judge I don't think you've done as well tonight as previous weeks.
1871 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well as seen last show you can sing but this performance feels like a step back compared to that. Let’s look at what’s good about it which is the amount of energy you put into it and what needs improving is your vocals a main issue in not keeping up and feeling very out of place and you just need to feel more confident in yourself and choose a song that you can wonders with.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!