This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 6

1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

*claps*
That was so so good! I felt like you raised the bar at the start and then you just kept going and going, it was truly spectacular to see you up there on stage! You sung the song just as good as the original and it was exciting to see you up there! Well done! *claps*
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You just went up and beyond in this performance that has the energy and the fire and everything I love about you. Those vocals I can feel it here are up here and that ending wow what an ending that was and you just have stolen the show. There were times that I didn’t feel like it was consistence but with all these great performances your doing I can see that you are a dark horse in this competition.
1899 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Jessie J - "I Will Always Love You"

1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* Jessie J is back! What you just gave to us was not just a beautifully vocal performance but also great star presence. Also, you performed this song at the right time and is definitely your comeback song.
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*stands and claps* ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! And again it was the performance of the night for me! You are just an amazing vocalist and you prove that every single week! Your voice is crazy good and no one can match that.
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

*stands and claps*
At first, I was not sure, but my gosh, when you got to that drop note you had me sold. You had beautiful patience with the song and completely felt every note throughout. It was truly beautiful to see, well done!
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

My eyes are widening since I am surprised and yes this is what I wanted to see from you in how you made it and it was so impressive. I never thought you had this much power inside of you and now you have shone it to us all and I’m getting goose bumps all over. You couldn’t have performed it any better and because of this and how you brought the house down you get this *standing ovation*
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Matt Terry - "Take Me Home"

1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* Once again, you’ve gave an outstanding performance! I love how you stood your ground backed up by your strong vocals and stage presence.
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* This was really good Matt! You have been a front runner in this competition and have proved that you have an amazing voice! It wasn’t my favourite performance from you to date but I still enjoyed it nonetheless!
1899 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh my gosh thank you judges! <3
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

You're a beautiful artist, you really connect with the music. I do feel that this was probably one of your weaker performances however. The start was a little bit lackluster and there were a few flat notes throughout. I do think for what it's worth you make up for it throughout the song in providing an incredible vocal. It's top 5 now and the judges have to split hairs! I'm a huge fan so good luck!
1899 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
YESSSSSSS
*hugs both Ali and Jessie*
GOOD COMMENTS FOR YOU BOTH!!
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a great show that you managed to do and your showing everyone the performer you truly are. I very much liked this style with how you build it up to reach new heights and the ranges of your vocals are still unreal. The only problem I have is that this didn’t show off you as a whole with the song choice not right for you as a singer but in the end,  you still pulled it off no matter what song you perform.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!