This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 5

1899 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standing ovation* MY GAWD MATT!! You brought it! I think you knew it was a double elimination and was like no way I’m going home in this and honestly I do not see you going with this performance tonight! It was so good omg! You are giving my team a true run for their money.
1899 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You just brought out the big guns with a marvellous rendition that is fantastic to listen, and I wish that it never has to end. It was that impressive with those vocals being pitch perfect when you hit those high notes, and this is easily your best performance to date. When I thought you couldn’t get better. You just did this and blew my mind so much that I am going to give you this *standing ovation*
1899 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
7) Jessie J - "Reflection"

1899 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

Vocally this was much better than last week and you performed gracefully. With that being said, this was a safe song choice given this is another double elimination. There weren’t any moments in your performance that stood out to me which is a shame because you are one of the best performers in this season.
1899 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standin ovation* Every week you come it here and slay this goddamn stage! You are a serious force in this competition and I see you going all the way. I have nothing else to say because I would just be repeating myself over a million times! Amazing!
1899 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is a very nice performance and I do like your vocals which are good here, but it is not at a higher standard like you usual do. I know you can nail those vocals but the whole performance was bland with the energy lost and started to get boring when I’m listening to it. I do enjoy your performances and I wanted to like this, but I didn’t feel that special moment so try and wow me next time so that you can do better.
1899 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Congrats to everyone who performed tonight and you all were fantastic out there!
1899 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time to find out who is in the first sing off of the double elimination so GL everyone!
1899 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
In no particular order, the first artist through to the next live show is
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Ali Caldwell!!!!!
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Coming back to tomorrow's results show is
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Matt Terry!!!!!
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
The First Artist in the Sing Off is
1899 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Jessica Sanchez :(
1899 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ali Caldwell-

Thank You!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!