This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 5

1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Girl where have you been because now, I can finally see those ranges of your vocals and boy it was worth it. This was very powerful stuff and now everyone gets to see what you are capable off and makes me gladder to have saved you. I hope you pull performances like these and even though they tend to be boring, yours is not that and I’m proud to have witnessed it so well done.
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Adele - "When We Were Young"

1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

I think that this was a solid performance, but not one of your best. To me, hearing you sing on Spotify is more enjoyable then watching you perform. You've never really move around on the stage in the past weeks + present but you only focus on your vocal ability. You’ve already established you have great vocals, but you haven’t proved to us that you have good stage presence to back up your vocals. If you stay, please show us that you have at least some stage presence that doesn't involve just moving your arms and hands.
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standing ovation**tears up* PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT!! Your voice is so powerful and raw I just love it! I’m so happy I picked you to be on my team because we get performances like these that just make you think how lucky we are to have some artists in the world! Truly phenomenal and I’m blown away by this song and vocal!
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I’m already impressed watching this with how you kept those vocals up and it just keeps a smile on my face. What makes this outstanding is how you reach out with the way you sing, and you always give us standard show after show. This is what I like to hear but sometimes there can be nothing going forward going in grabbing my attention, but you always know how to give us a stellar performance.
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Joshua Ledet - "Without You"

1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

This was another performance that shows why you are the one to beat in this competition. Your soulfulness in your voice and the original interpretation of this song was what made you stand out. Granted, this was another power ballad that I know the other judges will pick on, but I think you made a smart song choice.
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* Haha I find it funny how both you and Ali sung this song tonight! And this is not me being biased but I just feel like Ali’s was a tad bit better. And this is why, at the start to me you seemed very restricted and held back and it wasn’t until you hit them notes that I started to go oh ok. And I wanted you to be fully committed and into the song from the start. Still, this was a great song choice and of course you did amazing!
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Now this is what I wanted from you with that rapsy voice being back and this is an awesome performance that I adored. I very much like how you built it up and saved the best till last and had so much energy pouring out of it that is key in something like this. Overall, I would love to replay it over and over again and with your consistencies you are surely a frontrunner and potential winner in this competition.
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Jessica Sanchez - "Dance With My Father Again"

1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* Your performance this week was utterly beautiful and very emotional. What impresses me the most with you, is how much you’ve grown in this competition from the epic failure in Week 1 to now. You have shown everyone that you are here to stay and this performance was another example.
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* Another great performance from you Jessica! I feel like this was far from your best however you still brought it and I just love you and your voice. I know that you will be back here next week because you are amazing and truly taking this competition by storm.
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a good standard from you, and I want to be honest with you that I didn’t feel the same spark from last show. It was performed great but from the point of view of you as the singer, you should have chosen a better song choice. What keeps you going is your voice, but you need the full package to get that impact and it wasn’t here being forgettable and it’s like you can’t be at your full potential with this song.
1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
6) Matt Terry - "Writing’s on The Wall"

1899 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* Not only is this your best performance in this competition, this also one of the best performances by any artists this season so far. If you are eliminated in the double elimination, then I will be shocked and disappointed in the other judges.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!