This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 3

1939 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
This will take place Thursday 4pm EST/9pm GMT and at the end we will have our 1st sing off.
1939 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
To make it more fair 3 Panelists will count but the worst rankings for each artist won't count.
1939 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
And with Brianna not doing them in time she won't be counted but she will be able to send her rankings and comments by tomorrow.
1938 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
hey :)
1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Live Show 3 and by the end of tomorrow's results show, only 9 Artists will remain!
1938 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
hi
1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
But tonight we have our 12 Artists performing, then the bottom 2 will be announced based on the 3 Panelists excluding their worst rankings. After the Sing Off with the latest Artist gone, the duels will take place to find out which 3 Artists will be immune from the double sing off tomorrow.
1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
This is a lot to get through so buckle up as we start this show and sadly Brianna couldn't comment and rank so it will be just us 3 Panelists tonight.
1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Running Order:

01) Jessie J
02) Matt Terry
03) Ali Caldwell
04) Jessica Sanchez
05) Kennedy Holmes
06) Jake Quickenden
07) Lukas Forchhammer
08) Adele
09) Emily Ann Roberts
10) Noah Mac
11) Joshua Ledet
12) Billy Gilman
1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Jessie J - "I Have Nothing"

1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* This was by far your best performance this season! Also, I loved your vocals and how well you owned the stage.
1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standing ovation* I’m going to be honest with you right now. THIS IS THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON SO FAR AND ONE OF THE BEST EVER THIS SHOW! This performance was truly outstanding. Your voice was phenomenal, you didn’t miss a beat and you were perfect with EVER SINGLE THING! This was a finale worthy performance. IF SOMEONE HAS A NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT THIS I WILL THROW MY CHAIR THROUGH THEIR HEAD!
1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Is there nothing you can’t do with how you keep on impressing me and getting stronger and stronger with every performance and it shows here. Those vocals were just incredible to hear and the way you poured the energy into them certainly gives it a massive impact on us all. Overall it was very lovely but at times you didn’t have those vocals at times during the verses, but you did kill it when you gave it everything out there.
1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Matt Terry - "Secret Love Song"

1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

This was another great performance from you! Not only was your vocals and stage presence amazing, but I loved how your song choice too.
1938 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*stands and claps*AHHH I’m so glad that this Matt is back and not last weeks Matt!!! I love this song and you covered it beautifully! Such a great performance from you tonight!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!