This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Final!!!!!

Topic » Season 3 Final!!!!!

1951 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Scarlett BORES ME
1951 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
ARIA:

Oh hello AGAIN. Louisa you have impressed me once again. Every week you have shown what a performer is and thats you. This was really good as usual.
1951 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
Scarlett BORES ME

you bore me
1951 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

This performance was not my favorite from you and I think this performance were good but the end was the best in my opinion because you started off shaky but you made it this far which is amazing well done.
1951 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you Aria
1951 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Yes, I am so glad you brought this back because it was one of your greatest performances you have done. As I said before you put a new spin on it and those vocals are literally to die for with how you are able to pull them off. This is the perfect way to give us an incredible performance that have blown me away once again and this is the girl I dream of seeing from you.
1951 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
OBVIOUSLY IT WAS MY FUCKING BEST PERFORMANCE BECAUSE THESE ARE THE UNDERRATED PERFORMANCES LIKE WHAT BRIANNA??
1951 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
*wans’t*
1951 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Addison Agen - "Angel From Montgomery"

1951 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you judges and sorry Brianna LMAO I didn’t mean that :P
1951 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
ARIA:

Now i think this was definitely under rated cause i really liked it. Sometimes you wasnt 100% pitch perfect but it was really nice.
1951 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Louisa getting mad x
1951 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
Jameslu
Scarlett BORES ME

you bore me

but you love me?
1951 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

I definitely thought this was a underrated performance and I like this performance from you and I love this a lot and it’s just an amazing vocals from you well done I definitely liked this performance this time.
1951 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This performance is very overlooked by some and I thought you performed it very well here. Your vocals were great, and you sang it beautifully and it does get better each time I listen to it and that is something to be proud of. Overall it can be a bit unforgettable, but it is such a hidden gem that I can’t ignore it and you gave a stellar performance that makes me glad that I get to listen to it again.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!