This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Live Show 7 Results

Topic » Season 3 Live Show 7 Results

1943 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
I JUST REALISED THAT I’VE NEVER PLACED LOWER THAN 3RD IN THIS SHOW EVER AND I HAVE MADE THE FINALS EVERY TIME :o

okay show off.
1943 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Grats Louisa and Scarlett!

Also I was second in season 1 :P
And then a judge in season 2 & the special!
And now I made finale again! <3
1943 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
In this final only your best show score will count meaning this time it is down to how you do in the final is where it really matters on the night.

This time you will be performing 3 songs in the final and this is what you would need to submit .
1. Underrated Performance (Any performance outside your best 2 Shows which I will mail you on what they are and also includes your sing off performance)

2. New Performance (This is a new performance that can be something you haven't performed or can be your audition performance if you can't find a better performance)

3. Song of the Season (This can be any performance that you thought was your artists best performance and can't include performances that you submitted in your Underrated or new performance)
1943 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Also Scarlett was never in the Bottom throughout this season, damn!
Addison was three times and Louisa twice!
1943 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Also the final will be this Monday at a later time of 4:30pm EST/9:30pm GMT. This is because me and Tommy's X factor finals are on the same day and we made sure that these shows won't clash in the final so his will start first and then starlight after will be this show's finale!
1943 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
boozes
Everyone hasn’t really shown a upbeat side to their performance this season so hoping I can see everyone upbeat side in one of their performances

Whoever I do an upbeat performance the judges are like oh you were off key or I wanted to hear your vocals more. Upbeat songs never do well therefore I don’t think I will perform one in the final:/
1943 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
I am now mailing you your best 2 shows so you will be able to find out what to send for your underrated performances.
1943 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
ryan5676
Also the final will be this Monday at a later time of 4:30pm EST/9:30pm GMT. This is because me and Tommy's X factor finals are on the same day and we made sure that these shows won't clash in the final so his will start first and then starlight after will be this show's finale!

<3 Working together!
1943 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Also thank you judges, I completely appreciate the save and love!
1943 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Sent you the mailers which tells you which of your shows performances can't be used for your underrated performance.
1943 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
TommyD
ryan5676

<3 Working together!

It's better being friends than rivals like what happened with the X Factor and Strictly. Thanks for putting your final slightly earlier so that people can watch both shows and that night will be like a BIG PARTY CELEBRATION!!!!!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!