This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 3 Live Show 3

1969 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Live Show 3 will take place this Saturday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT and will feature our special double elimination. One Artist will be eliminated on tonight's show and the Second will be eliminated on the Results show which will include the Mission Results and the 3rd Panelist rankings that didn't count previously.
1969 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
The Panelist's rankings that won't count towards the first elimination will be decided in advance.
1969 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Aria's rankings won't be impacted in the first elimination so it will be down to Brianna and Ryan's rankings.
1968 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
im here
1968 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Hi!
1968 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Live Show 3 aka The Double Elimination Nights!
1968 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Double elim fs
1968 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
great
1968 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
By the end of tonight's show I will reveal the 2 Artists in the Sing Off base on Ryan and Brianna's rankings and then tomorrow the rankings of the 3rd panelist and the mission results will be combined to find out who will be in the 2nd Sing Off.
1968 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Because Aria couldn't rank and comment for this show, Luca is back again to be a guest panelist.
1968 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the running order for tonight's show:

1) Kyla Jade
2) Sigrid
3) Zhavia Ward
4) Louisa Johnson
5) Little Mix
6) Addison Agen
7) Scarlett Lee
8) Chloe Kohanski
9) Jennifer Hudson
1968 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
going 5th woo
1968 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Kyla Jade - "O Holy Night"

1968 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

I thought your vocals were good but I’m still waiting for the stage presence to come because I feel like you can sing but I want to see more from you and this song is hard to sing because it’s a tough song to sing but I still think you sang this song good but this was not the best version of this song I heard but overall good job.
1968 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Kyla what went wrong there? You had a beautiful voice for uptempos bops and you used it here with such a difficult ballad. It's not bad, but I don't think this style suit you very well.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!