This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Top 12 Announcement

Topic » Season 3 Top 12 Announcement

1959 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Because of the craziness happening today and with Rubes returning online and this has been unfair on the 2 Alternatives who have to suffer because of it. I am going to make it a Top 14 so that means Audra McLaughlin and Sigrid are coming back in the competition 40 mins after they were told that they would be back as alternatives.
1959 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Confirmed Top 14!

Addison Agen – Raven (Jameslu)
Audra McLaughlin - Sophen (TaurusMoon)
Chloe Kohanski – Octavia (Jameslu)
Christina Aguilera – JJ (moviedude)
Gigi Radics – Pence (Pencepence)
Imagine Dragons – Jessie (DrG2)
Jennifer Hudson – JJ (moviedude)
Katrina Cain – Sophen (TaurusMoon)
Kyla Jade – Crystal (Rubes)
Little Mix – Praskovya (hellocat)
Louisa Johnson – Crystal (Rubes)
Scarlett Lee – Tommy (TommyD)
Sigrid - Chris (chris2pei)
Zhavia Ward - Stormer (Ajathekween)
1959 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Because Chris originally posted his submission in the forum I will put it back there.
1959 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm sorry for being such a mess after what happened today and I just need 3 artists left to submit and if 2 artists don't submit in time then it is a Top 12 but if all 3 don't submit in time then the 3rd alternative will take it's place forming a Top 12.
1959 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Because TaurusMoon didn't submit in time, we have for Top 12 for the Live Shows!

The 1st live show will take place on the 22nd at 4pm EST/9pm GMT and the results on the 23rd  at 4pm EST/9pm GMT!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!