This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Top 12 Announcement

Topic » Season 3 Top 12 Announcement

1978 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Top 12 Artists and their Contestants for this Season of Anything Can Happen:

Addison Agen – Raven (Jameslu)
Chloe Kohanski – Octavia (Jameslu)
Christina Aguilera – JJ (moviedude)
Gigi Radics – Pence (Pencepence)
Imagine Dragons – Jessie (DrG2)
Jennifer Hudson – JJ (moviedude)
Katrina Cain – Sophen (TaurusMoon)
Kyla Jade – Crystal (Rubes)
Little Mix – Praskovya (hellocat)
Louisa Johnson – Crystal (Rubes)
Scarlett Lee – Tommy (TommyD)
Zhavia Ward - Stormer (Ajathekween)
1978 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Submissions for the First Live Show is about to open and for this you have at least 24 hours to post your submissions by Thursday 6pm EST/11pm GMT.

Also you will have to mail me your mission song you want to use and it has to be released in the 1990's and your sing off performance in case your artist is in the bottom 2 and you can have your live performances in here if you want with these 2 due in 48 hours.
1978 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
The Live Show Format will be in 2 nights with the first night being your artist's live performance and comments from the panelists and revealing the mission songs. This is where you will have 24 hours to submit your artists live performance for the next show with the deadline being after the results show. The second night will be the results show revealing the top 3 placements of the mission and the 2 artists in the bottom 2 with their sing off performance and the sole judge who will make the crucial decision.
1978 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Even if you are out you will still need to post your artists live performance after the first night to be given a chance to return to the competition and you will see your comments in the results show for the second chance stage.
1978 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Aw yay
1978 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
just so you all know the two people who wasnt in my top 12 was zhavia and gigi
1978 days 3 hours ago
chris2pei
my 2 didn't make it :'(
1978 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
chris2pei
my 2 didn't make it :'(

Chris no </3
1978 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
That is unlucky to not get any of your artists through and I hope you do better next Season Chris.
1978 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I hope everyone remembers that the mission theme of 1990's songs will be the same theme every week with it being one of the twists of the season!
1977 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
I just found out that Rubes is leaving the site so that means our 2 alternatives have made the Top 12 to replace Rubes act.
1977 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our 2 artists who made the top 12:

Audra McLaughlin - Sophen (TaurusMoon)
Sigrid - Chris (chris2pei)
1977 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
yay :))
1977 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Rubes has mailed me and is coming back to tengaged to play this group game so his 2 artists are back in the top 12 meaning that both Audra McLaughlin and Sigrid will be back as alternatives unless someone else don't submit then they are allowed in the top 12.
1977 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I am glad Rubes haven't left the site since she an icon in winning the First Season and being Runner Up in the Second Season and the Christmas Special.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!