This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special Launch

Topic » Christmas Special Launch

1990 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPEYC8MsPRfN3Pi/giphy.gif
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Second contestant was known for keep surviving against the odds but can he do it here?

Please welcome LUCA! And his artist for this Special is Carrie Underwood!!!!!
1990 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome Carrie!
1990 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
Hello guyssssss
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Third contestant came was eliminated 2nd in Season 2 and is now hoping to get redemption.

Please welcome AJATHEKWEEN! And her artist for this Special is Destiny's Child!
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Fourth contestant got 3rd last season but is here to keep on fighting.

Please welcome MOVIEDUDE! And his artist is yet to be determined but is given a deadline to do it by.
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Fifth contestant hasn't done well in both seasons but at least they have passion.

Please welcome YANDERE! And his artist is the same one he used in Season 2 so welcome back Ariana Grande!
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Finally our sixth contestant came 3rd in Season 1, then did better and won in Season 2 and is hoping to keep this momentum up.

Please welcome BOOZES! And his artist for this Special is Kelly Clarkson!
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
That is our 6 contestants ready to fight for the Christmas Trophy so who is going to win this?
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Well first it is time to reveal the Mission Theme for this Special and I'll give you a clue on what it could be.

It is related to Christmas.
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes thats right we are doing Christmas Number Ones!!!!!

This is basically any songs that were number 1 during Christmas Day in the US or the UK on their Singles Chart from 1990 up to 2017.

Also I will post the list of songs available in the forum so you know which ones are available.
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Before I open up Submissions which is only for your artist's christmas themed performance and you have to mail me your mission song and your artist's performance to win. I need to say that there is a twist to this Special and I have lied to you all about one thing.
1990 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Jennifer Hudson
Carrie Underwood
Destiny’s Child
Ariana Grande
Kelly Clarkson

OH BOY THIS IS GONNA BE AN ICONIC CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
I told you that 6 contestants are taking part but there are actually 7 contestants taking part!!!!!
1990 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
This contestant's identity will remain a mystery and you will find out next Saturday after everyone has submitted on who it is but I'll give you a clue. This person has never taken part in any of the seasons.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!