This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 FINAL!

Topic » Season 2 FINAL!

2102 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
I would like to say well done Jasmine (Rubes) - Ali Caldwell on coming second this season from being in the bottom 2 in the first show to this was an achievement.
2102 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Now this season has closed with drama happening at every corner and a worthy winner had won it. I will shortly reveal the Elimination Table and the Statistics of this season.

Also this group game will be hiatus since of the low demand and how I am going back to College but this has been a fantastic summer and one day we can play this all over again so bye everyone and see ya later!
2102 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Elimination Table:

https://imgur.com/a/hwACyST
2102 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Omg I so wasn’t expecting to make f2! But Jordan you so deserved to win!

I’m glad I got to play again and managed to get this far for the second time in a row. Next time I would really love to be a judge if that is possible but if not I’ll for sure be competing again with a new artist!
2102 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
The thing is that I will be busy but if anyone wants to take over and be the new host of this then just mail me and I will offer guidance for it and what you have to do.
2102 days 17 hours ago
boozes
Yay thank you so much

Well done Ali and every contestant in this competition

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!