This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Live Show 6 Results

Topic » Season 2 Live Show 6 Results

2096 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
DALLAS:

I am going to save
2096 days 5 hours ago
moviedude
It’s gonna be Chris
2096 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
It’s really not lol
2096 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Joshua Ledet
2096 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
This means sadly Chris Blue you have been eliminated from the competition and you now have only 1 artist left Rubes.
2096 days 5 hours ago
moviedude
Yay I got saved! Thanks Dallas!
2096 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Congrats Joshua!

I’m finally down to 1 artist, it was very tough trying to keep both up but I just wish maybe I lost one earlier so I could just focus on 1 but good job everyone on making f4!
2096 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
This also means that each of our Semi Finalists have only one user representing them and Show 7 is about to start so head to the forum now to see your performances and what the panelists have to say about it:

https://tengaged.com/group/5011-anything-can-happen-season-2/forum/topic/22052047
2095 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is Dallas's reason for saving Joshua.

DALLAS:
Chris Blue made another good show, but in terms of singing he was quite usual and with no magic moment. Joshua Ledet came also with a coreography and was stunning vocally, showing again his truly qualities. So my decision is to save Joshua Ledet.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!