This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Live Show 4 Results

Topic » Season 2 Live Show 4 Results

2104 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Uh I do not want to make this decision because you both provided a different experience.

Alisan you managed to make this song your own with this style and that voice of yours that makes it sound so wonderful to hear.

Whitney you gave us a showcase performance with you showing everyone what your vocals can do which are powerful and exceptional.
2104 days 1 hour ago
patricenka9
*starts to cry but wipes away tears soflty*
2104 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
But I have to go with the artist that simply wowed me the most and gave everything they had into it so I am saving
2104 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Whitney Houston you are saved.
2104 days 1 hour ago
patricenka9
OMG *STARTS TO CRY * THANK YOU SO MUCH
2104 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Which means sadly Alisan Porter has been eliminated so boozes has only 1 artist remaining.
2104 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
So what we learned tonight, Rubes is the only one left with 2 artists, Joshua Ledet is the only artist who has never been in the bottom 2 and this season is wide open for the taking so goodluck everyone!
2104 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Also the submissions will be open in 30 mins to send your artists next performance.
2104 days ago
Rubes
wow I can’t believe I’m the only person with 2 artists left but I don’t know how much longer that will last for

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!