This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 FINAL!

Topic » Season 1 FINAL!

2137 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
The final of season 1 is here and we have our 3 finalists and tune in on Tuesday at 9pm BST/4pm EST to see which one of them will be the winner!
2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
In 30 mins the finale will begin!
2136 days 6 hours ago
boozes
Nervous
2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the final of Anything Can Happen!
2136 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Here

OMG IM SO NERVOUS!

GL LADIES AND MAY THE BEST SINGER WIN!!
2136 days 6 hours ago
LiukBB
Gl
2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
We had 19 apply, 10 made it to the live shows and now we have 3 finalists remaining and they are:

Brianna (boozes) - Gabby Barrett
Aurora (Rubes) - Brooke Simpson
James (Jameslu) - Demi Lovato
2136 days 6 hours ago
boozes
Good luck everyone
2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
They are going to be performing their new performances first and first up we have Gabby Barrett.
2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
And also you will be able to watch their whole performance with the comments being published after it.
2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
1. Gabby Barrett - "I Hope You Dance"

2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan:

We have got a quiet moment and girl you really owned it and do you know that vocals gave me shivers down my spine since they were soooooo good and this performance shows that you would be a deserving winner.

ARIA:

This emotion you have shown us in this performance is really nice and shows how angelic you are and how innocent you can be. The emotion really shown through this.

LUCA:

I like this, but I prefer other exhibitions of you during this program.
2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up performing we have Demi Lovato!
2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
2. Demi Lovato - "Give Me Love"

2136 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm so sad rn bc Demi Lovato is currently hospitalized for a suspected heroin overdose.
Please have her in your prayers.
2136 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan:

Demi, Demi, Demi, that was a fantastic performance with how you poured the emotion to it and the ending was unbelievable with the passion that was put into it and that was an experience I would like to relive over and over again.

ARIA:

I dont know if this is a song that should be in the finals, I feel its strained and the song isn't full complete.

LUCA:

This was such a difficult song and you did it good. Congrats you might win this.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!