This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 4

Topic » Live Show 4

2124 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Also next week's live shows will be different since we are almost approaching the final and we will have back to back live shows that basically means there will be 4 straight nights with 2 live shows and result shows and by the end of the 4th night we will find out who will be our 3 finalists!
2124 days 7 hours ago
moviedude
It seems like Gabby and Beyoncé are in the Bottom 2. Hopefully my mission song will keep me safe this week.
2124 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Remember the mission songs can change everything and also the sing off performance can make a difference.
2123 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Scotty McCreery

YANDERE:

Take my cloths off jk but I loved ur music I think you did very well the only think I’d improve is nothing but and as the only male left you did well.
2123 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Beyonce

YANDERE:

I would've loved your performance if it wasn't so distractful like me ( Katy perry) but overall you did OK and let's hope if your here still you improve.
2123 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Brooke Simpson

YANDERE:

Girl you slayed these others and like demi lovato we could have a future winner here I think you just proved you deserve to be here but the question for me to you is can you show something that makes you different from the others that's only my big thing for you to do take as big risk next week.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!