This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 4

Topic » Live Show 4

2124 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Stay tune today at 9pm BST/4pm EST to see our final 6 contestants perform and hear what our panelists have to say.
2124 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
The live show will start today at 10pm BST/5pm EST so that will be an hour later than usual.
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the Live Show 4 with now only 6 of you remain and I want to tell you that Aria is having issues and Dan has gone awol so we got our 2 backup panelists ready to join me to judge your acts!
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome back from the last show LUCA!!!!!
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
And even though he was eliminated last show, he is coming back this time as a judge so welcome YANDERE!!!!!
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the running order of tonight's live show:

1. Celine Dion
2. Gabby Barrett
3. Demi Lovato
4. Scotty McCreery
5. Beyonce
6. Brooke Simpson
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Keep in mind that Yandere has done his rankings but only commented for the first 3 acts and I will post his comments when I received them for the other 3 acts as soon as I received them!
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
1. Celine Dion - "Because You Loved Me"

RYAN:

I quite enjoyed what you are doing here with how you are able to show more of those vocals and it is an emotional pulling performance and I loved it very much and this shows the potential you had and it was vocally excellent.

LUCA:

This was a solid perfomance and your vocals are on point. But I don't feel too captivated from your song.

YANDERE:

Celine I’m speaking to the heart ❤️ I legit loved your music made it romantic but spoke from the heart of mine the only thing I hated was how long it took for you to sing try to make it where we just hear u sing and stuff not like what happen with that man either ways good job.
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
2. Gabby Barrett - "My Church"

RYAN:

You know that it was nice to see that you are bringing in those country vibes and it just didn’t go anyway at the start with the other vocalist doing a better job but that last night you killed it and that alone has redeemed yourself.

LUCA:

You weren't brilliant today. What happened ? Your vocals were shaky and I feel like you didn't put your 110%. Maybe it's just the song.

YANDERE:

Gabby I see u wanted to improve your vocals but I’m my opinion you tried to hard at the end it sounded like a woman screaming Bloody Mary and if I’m here next week as a judge I want to hear the right vocal but I do see what your trying to do girl everything else was good and I loved it.
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
3. Demi Lovato - "Warrior"

RYAN:

I can feel that warrior spirit inside you and you are trying to fight but that warrior just feels lost in how this performance was forgettable and at times but you were trying with the vocals which is a good thing but this just wasn’t you.

LUCA:

Your exhibition was not bad but not good. Your vocals were on point, but you were a bit hesitant in the beginning.

YANDERE:

Girl you brought the fight to with this song you killed it if you keep this up we may see a future winner in our eyes great work.
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
4. Scotty McCreery - "She Believes In Me"

RYAN:

That was a slow performance that you brought today and it is all that you needed from me with how I can sense the emotion coming from those vocals and it was all beautifully sung so you be proud of that and well done on showing us your range.

LUCA:

You were quit confident and it payed off well.Very simple exhibition but yet so captivating.
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
5. Beyonce - "Freedom"

RYAN:

You wanted to give a full blown performance but it didn’t feel like that to me on how you seem lost and dragged out by what is going on and it is not about the dancing but about you as a performer and this was a mess and where is the Beyonce from the last show.

LUCA:

The atmosphere you created was impactful but I kinda feel like it distracted from the exbihition and your vocals were a bit shaky. Also Kendrick didn't add too much to your song.
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
6. Brooke Simpson - "A Natural Woman"

RYAN:

Dam girl you just stole the thunder within me and you sure are packing those punches in that incredible voice that is giving me chills and this is what I really like about you and you just keep impressing me on your power.

LUCA:

Those slow ballads definitely fit your voice and you were good. I quite like your confidence on stage as well. Very good. The final is close for you.
2124 days 10 hours ago
moviedude
Well, I’m going to be in the sing off :(
2124 days 10 hours ago
moviedude
I didn’t expect the backlash but at least I took a risk
2124 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our 6 contestants and Yandere's comments for the other 3 contestants will be published as soon as possible and check out the mission performances in the result show!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!