This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 2

Topic » Live Show 2

2132 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Our final artist of the night is Scotty McCreery!
2132 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
9. Scotty McCreery - "Feelin' It"

RYAN:

Now this performance was something I would never expect to see from you and it’s like I saw a different side of you being energized and giving a show that I would want to go to but you kinda struggled with those higher vocals but you showed us what you can do and I enjoyed it very much.

ARIA:

First song I loved from you. Its qwerky and I really liked it. You should be proud of this because this is an amazing performance. You could do some more with your performance making it a bit more polished but we cant ask much more.

DAN:

I liked this, It could have been better but this as good as it was.
2132 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was everyone that has performed and I will post the mission song's with the theme non-english in the results show forum and stay tune tomorrow at 9pm BST/4pm EST to see the mission result and who will be the next artist out.
2132 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm ready for my second sing off
2131 days 8 hours ago
moviedude
I’m surprised that none of The judges liked my performance. I was confident that it would be received well like it was in Stardom. Hopefully Beyoncé doesn’t end up in the Bottom 2 this week.
2131 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Same Katy perry hates the sing off

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!