This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 2

Topic » Live Show 2

2133 days ago
ryan5676
Tune in on Sunday 9pm BST/4pm EST which is today to see your performances and what our panelists have to say about it.
2133 days ago
Yandereboy12
Here boo
2133 days ago
Yandereboy12
馃懟
2132 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
You are here mighty early where you got 3 hours till it starts.
2132 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I know  馃挬
2132 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the running order for tonight's performances

1. Demi Lovato
2. Maria Simorangkir
3. Celine Dion
4. Gabby Barrett
5. Vitas
6. Katy Perry
7. Brooke Simpson
8. Beyonce
9. Scotty McCreery
2132 days 20 hours ago
aria_grande
ryan do it how I told u
2132 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the 2nd live show and last time we lost out with Jake and his artist Panic! At the Disco being the first ones out.
2132 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
First up we have Demi and we are going to post the video and comments into one post to get this live show flowing more smoothly.
2132 days 20 hours ago
boozes
I鈥檓 here
2132 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
1. Demi Lovato - "You Don鈥檛 Do It For Me Anymore"

RYAN:

Now I can sense you are not that strong in the verses of this song choice with your vocal range being all over the place but the chorus was the only positive part in how it shows your vocals in a good way and this did not have an impact on me tonight.

ARIA:

The video footage wasn't the best in this and it really made your voice sound really pitchy. If the video was better you would be higher. Its not your fault but I am just judging on what I can here in the video.

DAN:

Not the best song she's played but still okay.
2132 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Next we have Maria Simorangkir!
2132 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Oh my, ugly outfit!
2132 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
2. Maria Simorangkir - "Kecewa"

Ryan:

You took a mighty risk with this song choice and I admire it from my standpoint is that we get to hear that wonderful voice that even though drags in the first half but pulls it out at the end and this shows you have power and the potential to do well so keep this up.

ARIA:

I like it but there is something thats is missing and if it was there everything would be right. But this thing is quite a big benefactor to the song.

DAN:

Wow. This was not good. Along with the whole language barrier the song was just horrible.
2132 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Next is Celine Dion!
2132 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
3. Celine Dion - "Alone"

RYAN:

The beginning would not have done it for me with those vocals sounding very distracting in the way you sing and then when you hit that chorus you brought in those high vocals which are great to hear but it might have been too little too late for my liking where I wanted to see more of that on this performance.

ARIA:

I really like your voice and how you projected in the song. The song really shown you off as a performer and shown the complexity of your voice.

DAN:

This was a bit worse than the last song but still good by my standards.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!