This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 5 Results

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 5 Results

1911 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
But that means we have to say goodbye to Adele and I wanted to let you know that this was tough to do and you performed well but Joshua's vocals tipped me to saving him.
1911 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*sticks up middle finger* x
1911 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
I joke, thank you Ryan, it's been a blast
1911 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Chris has 2 acts left with Jessica leaving yesterday.
1911 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
No worries Tommy and get ready everyone for the Back to Back Shows! 3 nights will get the Top 5 to the Top 3 ready for the final and you have 24 hours left to submit your performances for both and also your mission songs!
1911 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Oh yeah I forgot Jessica left that was a complete gag tbh since she was a front tunner
1911 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
wow shocking eliminations of Jessica and Adele!
1911 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
YAY @ MY ONLY 2 ACTS THAT MADE THE LIVE SHOWS MAKING TOP 5!
1911 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I forgot to mention we have a judge to fill in Brianna's chair for the rest of the competition.
1911 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
You may know her from winning the christmas special so you hands up for Yandere!!!!!
1910 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
deleted comment so i thought i'll add it here

So Yandere who didn't even apply this season gets to be judge as I have applied and don't get offered.

absolute Poppycock
1910 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Yandere has withdrawn but I have another backup which will be revealed on the day of the live shows so this will be a mystery on who this new judge will be.
1910 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
What’s going on with this drama???
1910 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Who is this 4th Judge? Find out tomorrow as the Back to Back Shows begin Sunday 4pm EST/9pm GMT.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!