This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 6

1668 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Live Show 6 will take place Wednesday 4pm EST/9pm BST so see the Artists perform with their comments and at the end will be the Second Chance Comp with 2 Artists leaving for good!
1667 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Live Show 6 aka Quarter-Final of Anything Can Happen Season 10!!!!!
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
We have made it to the Quarter-Finals and the start of the Back to Back Shows and this is how the schedule will look like:

Night 1 - Show 6 Live Performances & Show 6 Second Chance Comp
Night 2 - Show 6 Results & Show 7 Live Performances
Night 3 - Show 7 Results & Show 7 Second Chance Comp plus Redeem Sing Off
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Yep tonight we not only have the Show 6 Performances but also the Second Chance Comp Performances with 2 Artists leaving for good!
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Now please welcome our Panelists!
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE!!!!!
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT!!!!!
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN!!!!!
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY!!!!!
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

1) Fifth Harmony
2) Kelly Clarkson
3) Brian Justin Crum
4) Ali Caldwell
5) Alisan Porter
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Now let the show BEGIN!
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Fifth Harmony - "I'm In Love With a Monster"

1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay last performance I was not the biggest fan of, I do think this performance is a step up from it though but literally just barely. Like you know the backing vocals are bad when I can’t tell if you’re lip syncing or singing. Like how many times do I have to say to you girls that you don’t need backing vocals to enhance your voices since I think your voices meld together fine. Also you really didn’t change the song up and like it was just so boring to listen to it the same old way, like I think you were more focused on the reveals and the dancing and just to try to entertain, which that may work on some judges but it doesn’t exactly work on me, this is the top 6 so you girls really need to step it up or else you’re not going to make this finale. You barely made it to this episode so do a performance that you aren’t focusing on dancing and entertainment, and do a performance like you have been earlier this season when it focused on your voices.
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Girls I feel in this competition you started off really well and very high in my estimates and you've been slipping in the rankings and this is definitely not your worst Performance but I definitely see that you have come back and have done really well for yourself. The sad thing is I can't see you getting to the final
1667 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Girls I am glad to see you show your vocals more but here they felt pitchy compared to your previous performances. You are bringing a different vibe and for me I found the vocals uneven with it being all over the place and it didn’t have the energy you girls usual bring and just try and focus on your vocals okay since we are almost at the end now.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!