This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special Show & Results!!!!!

Topic » Christmas Special Show &..

1963 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
RIGGED
1963 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
throws shoes

omg sister you won

hugs ariana
1963 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Congrats Ariana!
1963 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Congrats Yandere (Yandereboy12) Ariana Grande on winning this special and commiserations to JJ (moviedude) and Auora (Rubes) on coming 3rd and 2nd but that is still a big achievement.
1963 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Before we we end with Ariana Grande singing her winning song it is time to reveal more about Season 3 and the big twist coming to that season!
1963 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
The first twist is that there is usual different categories each week for the Missions to send a song. But this season there will only be one category so think carefully on what song to send at each week.
1963 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
The second twist is the major one and only a clue will be teased so you might be able to figure it out.

It's time to redeem yourself and lets say that you won't be going out without a fight back!
1963 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
ooo comeback stage??
1963 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Season 3 applications will be open this Wednesday so watch this space and the statistics of the Christmas Special will be posted very soon.
1963 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Yaaassss bitch first win *shakes ass* kiss it flops hahaha
1963 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
It's time to end the Christmas Special and it was a magic night and to sing us out is the winner Ariana Grande!

1963 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
I already know who I’m applying with and it’s gonna be a good one and I hope to regain the crown that I got in season 1 after finishing in second 2 times in a row now!!!
1963 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Also in Season 3 once again like in the last season you will be able to apply twice with 2 different artists and this time it can be whatever gender you want it to be.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!