This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 6 Live Show 3

1829 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
It's a double elimination so come Wednesday 4pm EST/9pm BST to see the Artist's perform and at the end see which Artist from the Danger Zone Tier will be eliminated and after that which will duel to not be in the sing off.
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Live Show 3 of Anything Can Happen Season 6!!!!!
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Last show we welcomed 3 new challengers and said goodbye to Candice Glover.
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Tonight it is a double elimination as someone from the Danger Zone Tier will be leaving the competition at the end of the show and after that one of the artists in that tier will duel someone from the Top Tier to avoid being in the Sing Off and you do not want to be in the Danger Zone tonight!
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
So please welcome our Panelists!
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES!!!!!
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
KAT!!!!!
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN!!!!!
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here is the running order:

01) Jessie J
02) Chevel Shepherd
03) Morissette
04) Melanie Martinez
05) Kirk Jay
06) Christina Grimmie
07) Jess Glynne
08) Noah Mac
09) Billy Gilman
10) Boyce Avenue

Now let the show BEGIN!
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
01) Jessie J – “Price Tag”

1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* A very energetic and fun performance! I feel we definitely need that every once in a while and I love this side of Jessie J! But be careful because you're up against a lot of very soulful singers so I want to see you up there with them.
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This is a good song but i felt like it was poorly executed live. i mean yes it was energetic but it was not good vocally and why is their someone else rapping along, it takes out of us wanting you cause we got rap.
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your energy is through the roof, which is a good sign, but your vocals are just a different story. Let’s start off with the positives is that it seemed you are having the time of your life which we don’t see that much of you but this brings the negative side in your vocals being out of breath and I can’t hear that beautiful voice which was a big downgrade compared to the last show.
1829 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
02) Chevel Shepherd – “You're Lookin' at Country"

1829 days ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands up and starts dancing and singing along* One of my personal favorites this season. Chevel you are killing it with song choices and staying true to your authentic self. I'm rooting for you!
1829 days ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*stands and claps* this is easily you best performance, you look incredible and you singing is so amazingly pure and country, well done chevel good performance.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!