This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

4032 days 7 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
I have nominated Lay and Sam
4032 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
SON OF A BITCH!
4032 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
MY FUCKING 4th RETARDED TIME ON THIS DUMBASS NOMINATION SEAT LIKE BITCH IS YOU CRAZY?
DON'T EXPECT F2 NOW KL YOU FAKE BASTARD!
4032 days 7 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
Lay- This is not personal at all. I love you but Someone had to sit on the block and I really did not have many choices.

Sam- This is only because you have never been nominated and I expect you to win POV anyway.

With that being said this nomination ceremony is adjourned
4032 days 7 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
The noms this week mean nothing.  It's the Veto that's important.
4032 days 7 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
exactly ^_^
4032 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Survivorfan I swear these bitches are retarded like have I got a new world record of most times nommed or something?
4032 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
GL Lay xD
4032 days 7 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
You do Lay. You also have the current record of most votes cast against someone.
4032 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
NOOOOOOO SAM IS NOMMED NOOOOOOO
4031 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Yay me for breaking 2 records....(Most Hated Person) :(
4031 days 10 hours ago
HipposUnite
YALL THE POWER IS IN THE VETO
#TEAMLAYTONYA
4030 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Inb4 I become the most robbed person in the history of Survivorfans Big Brother Series by losing to someone like Kenu in the f2 :P
4030 days 7 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I am probably going to be in the f2, just saying. And gtfo Hippos, you want me out :(
4030 days 7 hours ago
HipposUnite
actually i dont want any of you out i just know laytonya from before which is why im #TeamLaytonya

open group

Survivorfan's Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!