This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

4019 days 21 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
It's here.  Kenu vs. KL vs. Laytonya vs. Sam.  :O

Big summary to be posted later.
4019 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
:O
4019 days 5 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
F4.... Can't believe i got this far.
4019 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Congrats Final Four!  I made Final 2 in Gaia's Big Brother, and there were 20 Houseguests :O.  But I couldn't resist making fun of the jury, and now I'm not going to win xD.  lol
4018 days 17 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
It all started on Day 1 when 13 houseguests entered the time of a lifetime.  They were all new strangers from a farmer to a student. There was a new twist this season called the Saboteur.  The Saboteur was one of the houseguests who would be hidden and would cause much havoc around the house.  It was a great mystery for everyone to try to decipher.

In Week 1, Patricia won the first Head of Household. She nominated RJ and Rumtin for eviction. JoJo won the Power of Veto and decided not to use it. In the end, they voted out Rumtin, who many believed was the saboteur. Their hunches were right, as Rumtin was the original saboteur. After this week, Survivorfan announced a new saboteur would be chosen via Random.org

In Week 2, JoJo won Head of Household. A large controversy was made when Blondelle and Laytonya, two drama queens, caused many fights in the house. Because of this drama, JoJo nominated them both. Blondelle ended up winning Power of Veto. JoJo wanted to put up a pawn to ensure Laytonya's ousting.  He put up Tristin.  This plan ultimately backfired.  Tristin was evicted.

In Week 3, Patricia won her 2nd Head of Household. She swore to finally get rid of some threats. She nominated JoJo and Blondelle. JoJo won his 2nd Power of Veto.  Patricia put up Kenu as a replacement.  Blondelle, after many drama-infested fights, was finally evicted.

In Week 4, JoJo won HOH again, causing a boomerang effect between Patricia and JoJo.  He decided to play safe and nominated two floaters: James and KL. Sam won POV and decided not to use it.  James went inactive and was voted out.

The jury stage began. With a huge turn of events in Week 5, Laytonya won Head of Household.  She took over nominating the previous power-hogs, Patricia and JoJo. With Patricia winning POV, she replaced her with Kayleigh Jai, who was the closest to JoJo.  JoJo was evicted.

Kayleigh won the next HOH in Week 6 to get her revenge.  She nominated Patricia and Unicorn. Sam won Head of Household and in a shocking turn of events, used the POV on Patricia. Kayleigh then put up Laytonya, hoping Laytonya would go.  This did not happen and Unicorn, a huge floater, was evicted.

In Week 7, Sam won Head of Household. Sam nominated Kenu and RJ, two houseguests who had not done much. Sam won the Power of Veto also, causing Sam to have complete power. Sam chose to take RJ off and put Kayleigh up.  After a bond was formed between the nominees, Kayleigh and Kenu, Kayleigh was evicted and sent to the jury.

In Week 8, Patricia won her 3rd HOH of the season.  She was on a mission to get rid of Laytonya. She tried this by nominated Laytonya and RJ. KL won her first Power of Veto, choosing to not use it.  Patricia's plan backfired with the drama-infested Laytonya staying. RJ joined the jury.

In Week 9, Sam won HOH for the 2nd time, nominating Kenu and Patricia. Sam also won Power of Veto, keeping the noms the same. After a tied vote, Sam decided it was Patricia's time to go, after winning many competitions.

With that we are down to 4.

Kenu, the ultimate floater of the season.  Kenu has skated by free of danger.

KL, the invisible wildcard of the season.  KL has been secretive in her ways of playing.

Laytonya, the dramatic queen of the season. Laytonya has managed to avoid many close calls.

Sam, the competition goddess of the season.  Sam has dominated this game with ease.

Who will take it all?  Who is the saboteur?  It all happens on the Finale of Survivorfan's Big Brother 3!
4018 days 13 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Kayleigh won the next HOH in Week 6 to get her revenge.  She nominated Patricia and Unicorn. Sam won Head of Household and in a shocking turn of events, used the POV on Patricia. Kayleigh then put up Laytonya, hoping Laytonya would go.  This did not happen and Unicorn, a huge floater, was evicted.

You mean I won Power of Veto :P
4018 days 11 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
Are we ever gonna IDK do the HOH ^-^
4018 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Laytonya, the dramatic queen of the season. Laytonya has managed to avoid many close calls.

Thanks sheep x
4018 days 7 hours ago
Kenu67
Yay I'm excited!
4016 days 5 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
Time for the HOH!  It is called The Perfect Hamburger.

I will make forums for you guys.  In those forums you are dressed up as hamburgers.  You need to make yourselves into the Perfect Hamburger.

Following these steps:

*puts hamburger on*
*lays cheese*
*places lettuce*
*throws tomato on*
*throws onions on*
*places pickle*
*goes to condiment area*
*lays down*
*squirts ketchup
*squirts mustard*
*squirts mayo*
*gets up*
*goes to utsensils*
*grabs knife*
*spreads the condiments on the toppings*
*runs over to the buns*
*closes burger with buns*
*leaps to giant table*
*sits on plate for eating*

YOU MUST POST EACH STEP IN AN INDIVIDUAL POST.

Once you have done this, you must mail me *Dinner is served*.

First person to serve my dinner wins Head of Household.

Comp at 5:30 pm EST today.
4016 days 5 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
Sam, as outgoing HOH , you cannot participate.
4016 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Ok
4016 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
OK :D
4016 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
HERE FOR HOH
4016 days 2 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
Im here
4016 days 2 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
hey

open group

Survivorfan's Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!