This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LW's Survivor: Redemption Island - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LW's Survivor: Redemption..

4200 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
I think that Pamela and Mykel have impacted the game a LOT and that they are a duo to be remembered in the history of this game.
4200 days 2 hours ago
RoseLu
I feel like Pamela, had Rumtin out and most of the other contestants. She was the one that played the great moves in that duo. If it wasn't for her Mykel would have not made it far.
4199 days 5 hours ago
RoseLu
Is Pamela showing her true colours?
4198 days 22 hours ago
TheJesseHudson
I really don't know who to vote for POS. It's either Rumtin or Pamela.
4198 days 11 hours ago
Ditzy
Honestly I don't see how Mykel impacts the game, he's letting Pamela and Kamika do his work.
4198 days 11 hours ago
Ditzy
I have 0 respect for followers who can barely make their own moves. :S
4198 days 3 hours ago
TheJesseHudson
Any discussion on POS? I think I may vote for Pamela at this point. From the looks of it, she doesn't even have to show up to the challenge tommorow, as everyone plans on bringing her to the Final 3. Whereas Rumtin has to win the challenge if he's going to be there. I think both of them have played great games, I'm really surprised cowkal is still in.
4198 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
Defo did not think Kyle would make it this far. Uhm...Pamela and Rumtin, one of them is this seasons winner. I think Mykel has a shot as well, but I just don't think he can secure the votes.

Poor Kamika. If only you all saw what she writes...
4198 days 3 hours ago
RoseLu
Can't wee see? It's diary room answers right? xD and I want Pamela to win! She has played a great game and deserves to be the first female winner. I hope she returns for another season! If she does not win POS I will be shocked.
4197 days 19 hours ago
Ditzy
Idk who im voting
either amanda, josh, pam, or rum l0l
4197 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
I love a good endurance challenge.  I wonder if they can get close to my record from the plains.
4197 days 5 hours ago
RoseLu
Who does everyone think will lose tonight and win in jury? and who's everyone's POS?

I think who ever loses right now, (Kyle or Rumtin) will be eliminated. I think Mykel or Pamela will win. Pamela is my POS!
4197 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
Voted Pamela. Loved when she called out Rumtin during that last challenge.
4197 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
I voted Kyle, never thought he would make it this far.  He also hung on in that last challenge, not easy against Rumtin.
4197 days 1 hour ago
TheJesseHudson
Pamela was my POS. As for predictions on placings, Mykel 1st, Rumtin 2nd, Kyle 3rd.

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!