This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Viewers Lounge

Topic » New Viewers Lounge

4375 days 20 hours ago
Joeker
It's all good, Jet. :P
4375 days ago
LoganWorm
So who thinks Sarah is out?
4374 days 23 hours ago
RachelReilly1
Me lol :P. I should have won! ugh just 1 vote :/ I masterminded all the blidsides and who went home. So close. Aww well lol. The villians just cant win ;P
4374 days 22 hours ago
MaryClare
well i wouldnt say they're villians, you got the espada votes right? maybe they saw you as a threat
4374 days 22 hours ago
bwburke94
Looking through everyone that made the merge in The Plains, it seems obvious that Link's coming back. If there are four people returning, then it would make sense to bring back a so-called "rival" to Link. Namely, me.

I think the four most likely returnees are Link, myself, Kyle, and Funky. If there needs to be a member of the post-mutiny Talu tribe, Wade would get in over Funky.
4374 days 21 hours ago
RachelReilly1
@MaryClare Im saying that I was the villian not them lol. If you were watching they all hated me. I was responsible for Shawn,Ben,Econ, and somewhat John getting blindsided. I almost got Tyla but they got me! haha
4374 days 21 hours ago
MaryClare
good game though! :)
4374 days 21 hours ago
RachelReilly1
Thanks! :)
4374 days 18 hours ago
aliciafox
sarah :( ... well now im going for tyla, damarvati and aly
4374 days 7 hours ago
JETTEJ
Check the wiki everyone! Small details about all-stars are up...by LOGANWORM!!!
:D
4374 days 7 hours ago
JETTEJ
I'm hoping you get in All-Stars Sarah! You are an amazing player and the player I wanted to be in Marquesas.
4374 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Well my favorites are all pretty much out uhhh
4374 days 5 hours ago
MaryClare
None of the pre-merge boots did anything except ben actually =LLLLLl
my thoughts on all-stars are rachelriely, ben, ireks, and ditsy/jesse/aly
4374 days 1 hour ago
JETTEJ
I'd love to be in All-Stars but I don't think I will get in :(
BUT from my season I have to say Mearl will most likely be in it. I won't be suprised to see Danny/Rebel/Chris, Jack B and Parv/Bryce.

Then Nicaragua well I'm gonna say Damarvati, Jesse, Priscilla, Ben, Sarah. I bet Nicaragua will have 5 but if its 4, I'm gonna say Damarvati wouldn't get in.

I'm hoping my season can be represented well cuz that would be nice to see.
4373 days 23 hours ago
johnoliver96
Priscilla isnt all stars material she is just a huge puppet. the people that deserve are : jesse sarah rachel and tyler and then I'd say me and BEN would be next

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!