This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Costa Rica - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor: Costa..

3614 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
i am currently rooting for rhyths, he is really good and i hope he wins :D
3614 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
FYI to the players, a lot more chatting happens on a daily basis in the Skype group. xP
3614 days 8 hours ago
blueu22
QUEEN KATHERINE ROYALS IS STILL IN IT
3613 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
jesus, the "hold the button" challenge is such a bitch and a half to do. It was such a pain to hold for 4 hours long -_-
3611 days 21 hours ago
TheEclipse
RHYS BETTER WIN
3610 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Welp,  there goes guigi.  That is why playing a huge physical game,  early merge is not a good idea.
3607 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
Right now I think Rhys has the best shot to win the game, but I also think JB has very good jury management.

The way I see it Destiny doesn't have any shot because people don't respect her game at all and the other two people aren't pissing any off in an aggressive way.
3607 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Logan, do a cast assessment. That way it'll be easier for me to cast my vote of Fan Favorite lol
3607 days 20 hours ago
LoganWorm
Zach - He had a really great spot in the merge, but I was surprised when he was targeted immediately. He's a very good guy, but when he plays the game he gets targeted for a great social game.

Adam - The poor guy didn't even see it coming, but it was a landslide! I think Adam waited too long to become one of the people in charge and that kind of bit him in the ass.

Katherine - She did take some initiative in helping over half of her tribe get decimated, but man did this girl have attitude inside, outside, and upside down in this game! She even got someone to play an idol on her.

Sydney - I WILL MISS SYDNEY! < 3 She honestly surprised me by trying to win immunity challenges and actually doing it! Too bad she had absolutely no leverage in the game to vote anyone out.

Craig - Disappointment this season, and not just when he was inactive either. I didn't feel Craig really played the game independently, he was just a vote most of the time and that's exactly how most people treated him.

Seth - He honestly annoyed me more than anyone in the history of this game, but for all of the right reasons. He was always wondering when the votes would be read, when the challenges were, was he next? I have two words for him. PATIENCE GRASSHOPPER! Although, I never got confessionals from him. :/

Jeff - Jeff...my man crush of the season. WHAT HAPPENED?!?! I imagined him winning at the end there, but then he got taken out. He totally weaved in and out of the game, but sometimes he was out of it. He's a funny guy.

JB - He's a very good social player. He always initiated conversations with other people and he was always interested in who was doing what. That's why he's the last Rio Celeste at the end.

Rhys - He's my pick to win it all! I don't see how he wouldn't win at this point. Honestly he's played a great, and mostly (up to this point) humble game. I just get good vibes from this guy.

Destiny - She's a sweetheart, but in terms of her gameplay she's just slightly above Craig in terms of disappointment. I will give her credit for making it to the end though.
3606 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
I LOL's at Katherines voting confessional and Seth WOW just WOW that was a punk move, scared of teh jury so he wanst to be voted off, that so disrespectful I cant even.
3606 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
The Episodes are linked on the wikia. Click on them and find all confessionals and conversations I had access to.
3606 days 1 hour ago
KickAss93
Grats JB!

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!